1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

BNIB Spyderco S90V Manix 2 Sprint Run

Windex Aug 10, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Windex

Windex Huge member

Up for sale I have a brand new s90v manix 2 sprint run. Its brand new and a 9.8/10 because the blade is ever so slightly off center. I dont have the paper slip that comes with the knife. I believe there were only 400 of these made. I am asking $325 shipped to your door.

Will consider trades, NO Benchmade, Spyderco, or ZT. Looking for Framelocks, Striders, Mid-techs, and customs. I will add knives or cash to the right deal.

Continental US preferred.
    I will consider shipping outside the US if you have good feedback, understand that I will not lie on customs forms, will be charging actual shipping (USPS registerred mail, insured), and WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE ONCE SHIPPED FOR LOST OR SIEZED PACKAGES.
    Paypal only.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.