1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

BM51 through CutleryShoppe?

K Wiliams Aug 3, 2017

1. K Wiliams

K Wiliams Little member JDBA Official Member

Is anyone else waiting on a Benchmade BM51 from CutleryShoppe? I pre-ordered in January, and I'm still waiting. Sent two emails asking for a status update without receiving a reply. Is this normal? I've been ordering from them since they had catalogs with mail in order forms with no problems...until now....

2. Mystik

Mystik That's no ordinary rabbit! JDBA Official Member

I've ordered several BM 51's from them in the past... when they were in stock. They ship fast and I got mine no problem.

I usually try not to preorder things unless it's the only option to get a knife.

I would say give them a call. If you don't want to wait, I would say cancel your preorder. I just briefly looked up two authorized Benchmade dealers, and they both have BM 51's in stock.....

K Wiliams likes this.
  3. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

Definitely an old school customer myself, mail order :D

Call. I would.

4. K Wiliams

K Wiliams Little member JDBA Official Member

OK. I'll give them a call today.