1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. balisongman24

balisongman24 Canadian Flipper

FBE45D92-B75B-425E-A320-3578ACB34F7C.jpeg B55032E5-81D2-4304-8420-4AD247C0BA86.jpeg WTS/WTT

8.5/10 Benchmade 46BLK-01 with satin flats.

Has brand new pivot screws, original stainless steel washers and tang pin. Knife has never been disassembled. Looking to see what's out there for straight trades. SV:550USD TV:600
    PayPal only
    American shipping via usps, Canadian via Canada post.

2. arcs

arcs Tiny Member

BennytheBlade likes this.
  3. balisongman24

Previous owner stripped the coating off of the flats. I thought satin flats would be enough for people to understand that. And you do realize there were 250 of these made right? If anyone's seriously interested in seeing the black in the holes and channels pm me and I'll gladly send pics.

4. arcs

arcs Tiny Member

I was just curious about the post. I understand now. thanks. If you specified in the original post then this is unnecessary.
    You do know, BLK cost a lot more.

5. balisongman24

Bump

6. seandavid55

seandavid55 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

7. TheRoach

TheRoach Tiny Member

Alright man c’mon, I’ve seen this knife for sale on insta from 2 different people now

8. Daigen

Daigen Little Member

Apparently, he doesn't like sale posts on HIS Instagram page, so he has his two friends post it, at the same time, while also posting it himself here, and still providing pictures from his personal IG account.
    Simple right?

Flip Tripper and TheRoach like this.
  9. TheRoach

TheRoach Tiny Member

Attached Files:

Daigen likes this.
  10. TheRoach

TheRoach Tiny Member

Yes, very clear, rational and doesn’t arouse any kind of confusion. Lol.

Flip Tripper and EJ_Livesey like this.
  11. Flip Tripper

Flip Tripper Huge member JDBA Official Member

:bullshit:

TheRoach and EJ_Livesey like this.
  12. balisongman24

Jesus, I had my 2 friends post it on their accounts. They have it posted for me and it was cleared up in the comment section. I can provide all the pics you want along with my name and the date/time.

13. EJ_Livesey

EJ_Livesey Huge member

Since this is such a weird situation, and some one could think you’re trying to run a hustle, can you please post a link of your feedback from things you’ve sold here on the JD. That will definitely help sell this knife and put peoples minds at ease.

Flip Tripper likes this.
  14. balisongman24

Sold

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.