1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Bm43 CHEAP

Odd Ozzy Oct 24, 2017

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Odd Ozzy

Odd Ozzy Average Member

43 t-latch for sale. Overall pretty good condition except for some scratches on one side of the blade(which the price reflects), but I'm told they could be removed by someone with the proper skills. Also from what ive been told its not a factory "blk" finish, but rather it was an aftermarket powdercoat job. Either way it's actually a really nice looking and feeling finish that adds just a nice bit of grippiness without being too grippy and it has protected the handles extremely well and could be pretty easily removed to reveal the original finish if desired.

This one also has an interesting "feature" that adds to the collectibility in my opinion anyway. It was actually mismarked as a "47" instead of a "43" blade from the factory by benchmade. Apparently that's something they were known to do on some of the early 4x's. Anyway This one is for sale $510 NET to me. Price includes shipping to conus via USPS Priority mail ,Payment via PayPal . IMG_1762.JPG IMG_1766.JPG IMG_1710.JPG IMG_1713.JPG

2. Dyri_ham

Dyri_ham Tiny Member

Still have the box?

3. Odd Ozzy

Odd Ozzy Average Member

I do not. What you see is what you get. Got this from ATLwood.

SlickLikeAGato likes this.
  4. Odd Ozzy

Odd Ozzy Average Member

Bump. Will accept partial trade on AB 3.0, or a v1 or v2 white replicant. As well as a t2 bowie

5. MidnightAbyss

MidnightAbyss JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

PM sent.

6. Odd Ozzy

Odd Ozzy Average Member

Bump. Looking for an alt AB or venom AB(standard or alt) no infinities.

7. Odd Ozzy

Odd Ozzy Average Member

GONE GONE GONE. mods please close

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.