1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Blood Moon - Total Lunar Eclipse April 15

ded i Apr 10, 2014

1. Dead-On

Dead-On Grateful Member JDBA Official Member

Too cloudy here, just catching a glimpse or two here and there. I even went and got all my camera gear together to take pictures. I already don't sleep so I had that going for me. :unintroduced:

ded i likes this.
  2. Glenn

Glenn Sol Invictus Knife Maker or Craftsman

This is the last image I could capture digitally. Unless the "red" becomes more pronounced once fully covered. The chip in the camera won't pick up enough light to lock on and focus.

[​IMG]

Kelper likes this.
  3. ded i

ded i Friend of The Devil Lady Devil

:goldfoilstar: Nice - tnx :thumbsup: :goldfoilstar:

4. bluebs4

bluebs4 Average member

maybe next year

On the fringes according to map but no show here in uk we'll have to wait untill September next year .....god willing lol

Kelper likes this.
  5. Kelper

Kelper Penguin Egg Eater Lady Devil

We had rain last night so could not see it. Thanks for the pics Glenn, I would love to have seen it. Sadly I fell asleep at the computer again

Rosie :jdwink2:

6. hienho

hienho Monolithic Baby! Brigade Member

Bad luck for me. We had snow!!! In April!!! Gotta love that lake-effect! :cry::cry::cry::cry:

7. Clydetz

Clydetz Forever straight and true Brigade Member

Thanks Glenn! :thumbsup: I had the dogs out at about 11pm last night & saw a big bright moon with some clouds passing by. I went inside, grabbed a glass of wine, put my feet up and started watching TV. I slept right through the entire total lunar eclipse! :unintroduced:

8. wcjohn

wcjohn Sum Quod Sum JDBA Official Member

I had forgotten about it. Climbed into bed late, looked out the window, and there it was! Very cool!

Great photos Glenn!

9. Glenn

Glenn Sol Invictus Knife Maker or Craftsman

Hope you all liked the images. Not to shabby for a sub 100 buck camera. :manganr:

10. TRXRyder

TRXRyder Resident Devil

Nice pics Glenn :thumbsup:

11. bluebs4

bluebs4 Average member

[​IMG]

London this morning

12. ded i

ded i Friend of The Devil Lady Devil

Cool Moon pic - tnx blue

Here's another taken at 10 minute intervals in a field in Texas.

[​IMG]

GEEZER likes this.