1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Blalchawk357 is gtg

Nosaj Sep 6, 2019

1. Nosaj

Nosaj JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

Great trade with Adam. Would do business with again. Thanks!

2. noonker

noonker Little Member

No issues- would have no hesitations selling to him again.

3. Bigbosssman

Bigbosssman JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

Smooth transaction with Adam,went heavy On the packaging witch I appreciate.Wouldn’t hesitate to do business again.

4. seandavid55

seandavid55 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Easy peezy. Smooth transaction. I deal with him any day.

5. Cockher McDaniels

Cockher McDaniels Little Member

Did a small deal with Adam - cool ass guy would definitely do business with him again in the future. Answered a ton of questions for me and is always quick to respond.

6. zjsomers89

zjsomers89 Little member

just did a smooth and easy trade with this man during the COVID19 craziness. Shipped exactly when he said he would. Items exactly as described. Would 1000% do a deal with again with this devil. A+++

7. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Just got the pleasure of doing business with Adam and he score a amazing knife from me ,, he is asset to this community and do not hesitate to buy or sell to this young man ,,he has gained my respect ,,and hope to see him again in the threads of the mighty JD

g

8. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

just did a private transaction with Adam again as alway a pleasure and got to know him more on a personal note ,,great person ,,feel lucky to know him

g

9. D14NeSS

D14NeSS Average Member

Just completed a trade with Blalchawk357 stand up guy. Best way to put it is he made everything easy. Answered any questions, fast responses, was honest, offered even more pics then what I asked for and was very fair when agreed upon a deal. All in all hes the type of person I look forward to dealing with in the future!

10. GuItArMaN8373

GuItArMaN8373 JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

+1 Blalchawk357
    Excellent communication and very quick to ship! BEAUTIFUL knife!

11. Moe1

Moe1 Little member

Adam is a great guy to deal with! Just completed a trade and could not have gone any smoother. Great communication and very honest guy. Deal with confidence my fellow devils!