1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Bladehq's FlyTanium BM51

DeepSkyyz Jul 9, 2014

1. BaliAction

BaliAction Level: True Devil

True, but we like the price!

2. Looseyfur

Looseyfur OG Flipper JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman

Ill assume you mean the Royal "we" as in.. We are not amused.

3. Mpsecare

Mpsecare Owl Man

Dude are you The Borg?

4. WHY Factor

WHY Factor Average member

If they're not charging something crazy for the ano'd ti version, which I highly doubt they will, I'll be trying to pick one up. Finally managed to sell my 51, albeit cheaper than I would have hoped, and paypal takes a few days to transfer funds...

So yeah. TRYING is the key word I s'pose. I doubt there'll be any left in stock!

5. nine1524

nine1524 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

The new owner will appreciate it and care for it and will provide a great home for her. :-)

6. calvinnation

calvinnation Down For Life

Dayummmm Calvin want, If I lived in america Id be broke...

7. GordonCreeman

GordonCreeman Average member

Well sheet, they went out of stock overnight. Here's hoping they get some more stonewash ones in next week.
    Sad situation, because this is gonna be the last knife I get for at least a few months, if not longer. :ssad:
    (I can feel the withdrawal symptoms already...)

8. Looseyfur

Looseyfur OG Flipper JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman

just make your own, you got a bunch of knife making gear right?

you could make 51 scales for the canadians, it sucks you guys cant get stuff up there.

9. Dead-On

Dead-On Grateful Member JDBA Official Member

The stonewashed and the bead blasted are back in stock, go get em!

10. BaliAction

BaliAction Level: True Devil

Anodized still coming in this weeks?

11. GordonCreeman

Argh, I've still yet to order one. It sucks not having a credit/debit card [strike]sometimes[/strike].
    Mildly unrelated, I noticed that BladeHQ got some of the black BM51s in. Could this mean that FlyTanium might do some more black ones?
    Mr FlyTanium, if you're reading this, you know what you have do.

12. Blade HQ

Blade HQ BladeHQ Knife Maker or Craftsman

Solid handles in stonewash and blasted/satin just got in today, so we'll get those up as soon as we have pictures.

We've got black blades as well!

13. GordonCreeman

Any holey did I seriously just use the word 'holey' what the fuck is wrong with me handles with standard blades coming in as well? (I'm still debating on stonewash or satin, they're both so awesome...)

14. Blade HQ

Blade HQ BladeHQ Knife Maker or Craftsman

We have a couple of the blasted/satin handles with satin blade in stock right now. We MAY get a couple more stonewash handles with satin blade.

15. GordonCreeman

Well that debate ended fast. I'm gonna have to send in my order via cannon or something.
    Somewhat unrelated, the fact that BladeHQ seems to be staffed by actual human beings instead of robots fueled by money is a welcome change from what I'm usually used to.

16. 13jasoN

13jasoN JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

I broke down and bought one. Look forward to seeing what everyone's raving about. :thumbsup:

17. ls1mtz

ls1mtz JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Congrats! I believe you got the last satin one in stock! :thumbsup:

18. GordonCreeman

I think I'm the one who got the last satin one, actually. No, don't hit me!

19. 13jasoN

13jasoN JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

I picked up the black/stonewashed w/ holes. Should make a good edc.

20. WHY Factor

WHY Factor Average member

Have you guys seen the black/solid ones? It's so damn hard not to buy one right the hell now, but I'm saving myself for the anoed versions.

Though that decision keeps getting harder and harder man...

On that note, is there any chance we could maybe get another video now that you guys have the black blades and the stonewashed handles? It's always a little difficult to tell how dark a stonewash is in pictures, and if it's dark enough I might actually prefer that to an anodization.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2014