1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Blade Show

Microbo Jun 12, 2011

1. Microbo

Microbo Huge member

I just wanted to say thank you to the guys at Sniper Bladeworks for making my first Blade Show a terrific experience. Lance and that gang are the best. Really stand up guys who know how to treat people. They make great blades and are wonderful people. I can not wait to collaborate on another blade.

I am happy to pay cash money and cuban cigars for another Sniper Blade!

Hope to see you guys soon and thanks again!
    :devilzeek

2. Sniper Bladeworks Lance

Sniper Bladeworks Lance knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

We are glad you had a good time buddy. Let us know if you need anything.
    Be safe,
    Lance

3. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

I know of Sniper Bladeworkss but dont remember where and when if i remember you have a website correct??:deadevil:

4. Sniper Bladeworks Lance

Sniper Bladeworks Lance knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

Our web site is poor but it should be up dated soon. Check it out if you get time.
    Be safe,
    Lance

sniperbladeworks.com

5. bigbob68

bigbob68 non poseur

Now I know where you get your Cuban cigars. Nice knives guys, keep up the great work.