1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Blade show 2016

RJ Martin May 14, 2016

1. RJ Martin

RJ Martin Tactical Knife Maker Knife Maker or Craftsman

Hi everyone, sorry I have been away from this forum for a while.

About a month ago, my right shoulder decided to stop working properly, and between the constant pain and numerous doctor's appointments, it's been a real limiting factor on my productivity.
    Still not sure what the problem is, but I am functioning at about 50% capacity versus 10% a few weeks ago. But my mental attitude has improved considerably and I'm back to enjoying working again.

Right now, I'm working hard to execute my (revised) plan for BLADE SHOW. HopefulLy, SOME Uberstators with pivotless pivots and maybe a few Q's.

The Uberstators will incorporate some significant changes that I'm excited about, and the Q's, if I get to them, will have S110V blades.

so I've got that going for me, which is nice..... (with Bill Murray voice) :)

RJ

2. RNST

RNST Entrusted Devil Super Moderator

Great News RJ!

:thumbsup:

3. seven1niner

seven1niner Level: True Devil

Wow. Definitely the table to look forward to in Atlanta. Cheers!

4. L R Harner

L R Harner They call me "Butch" Knife Maker or Craftsman

glad to hear your at least to 50% im same boat different uknown issue and not gettign a full day sucks

5. WJBennett

WJBennett Huge member

I am glad to hear that it is getting better. Maybe it will feel better if you were casting some lures more often.Take care of that shoulder RJ.

6. RJ Martin

Truth be told, I think I hurt it fly fishing..........:manganr:

7. Jeffzerot

Jeffzerot Little member

Hope you get to 100% with your shoulder RJ!!

8. sled

sled Enormous member

50% capacity and a positive attitude equal 90%.....add enjoying yourself again and you're damn near 100%.:thumbsup: Ease back into it and don't push it!
    Have a great BLADE Show.

9. GODDESS OF VENGEANCE

GODDESS OF VENGEANCE Crazy Bitch Lady Devil Super Moderator

I hope you continue to heal and kick ass! :thumbsup:

10. Scurvy

Scurvy 2nd Knifiest Brigade Member

Glad you're on the mend. Looking forward to seeing you and Matt in a few weeks. Is he going to have his own table again? The new twisty pen looks amazing.

11. RJ Martin

220, 221, whatever it takes..............

20160524_091947_resized_1.jpg

12. WJBennett

WJBennett Huge member

Awesome Mr. Mom reference RJ!:bwah:

13. sled

sled Enormous member

Thick = hefty! :devilzeek Good stuff.

14. test2oob

test2oob The Collector JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

your 50 is my 150 so hang in there wish i was going to be at blade so thanks for sharing here with us :devilwag: