1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Blade HQ ordering

thevinstigator Jun 29, 2014

1. thevinstigator

thevinstigator JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

While pre-ordering the Replicant on Blade HQ, a popup stated that I was ordering an automatic knife and would need to check a box that stated: I was Military/police, EMT/firefighter, or a knife manufacturer o something along those lines.
    Why do they do this for a Bali??
    What one should I have checked off??

Ronin0821 likes this.
  2. stoneageman

stoneageman Average member

You can try ordering by calling them, telling them it is for collection purpose.

3. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

:movethread:

4. jujigatame

jujigatame Slanted & Enchanted

I'd guess their order system defaults to a message like that for buying items that are potentially restricted in a given location. Autos, balis, ninja throwing stars, etc.

5. ratstuph

ratstuph Hoodoo Operator Super Moderator

The one that gets you the knife.
    youarewelcome,
    rats...:manganr:

6. syntaxerror

syntaxerror JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

As far as I remember, I did not get such a checl box. Did it show up before you specified the delivery address? If not, it might be related to your location?

7. tnhawk

tnhawk Little member

I ordered an auto knife from Blade HQ yesterday and don't remember it asking to check a box for military or law enforcement.

8. D2AP

D2AP Better than gold or platinum

Never happened to me. It may depend on where you live. Which is NJ, soooooo that's probably the problem. :unintroduced:

9. norcal13

norcal13 rated "e" for evil Brigade Member

exactly.

10. thevinstigator

thevinstigator JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Whatever I checked back then must have worked cause I got my Bali and Blade HQ is awesome. That it all.