1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Birthday gift spoon-fork-knife

ironarm knives Sep 12, 2011

1. ironarm knives

ironarm knives knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

I made this for a friend who does civil war reenactments so it had to look 1860's style
    fork & spoon and knife are made from some HHH damascus i'll make the sheath case for it by the weekend just wanted to show you all i still need to pin the knife handle but all in all its done. Darci helped sand some but trying to get a 15y/o filly to do anything these
    days is hard LOL
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. cornnutt

cornnutt Knife Junkie Brigade Member

Very cool set, thanks for sharing...:devil1:

3. ironarm knives

LOL now that i look at the knife the guard is backwards glad i didn't glue the handle yet the bottom curve should be
    backwards LOL when God said brains i thought he said rain and ran in the house LOL.now its right
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. ironarm knives

This spoon fork and knife set is 500 layers of 1084,15n20 the line in this set are tight
    the pic's don't show all the lines
    there just too tight , i forged the knife some but with the lines being so tight i wanted
    to grind the knife more to show the
    lines inside the billet , i'm making 5+ sets for a civil war reenactment coming up in nov.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. GEEZER

GEEZER Beware The Ides of March Brigade Member

Sweet!