1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Bike pics

moon May 27, 2008

1. Raoul

Raoul Commodore Postwhore

Hey Martin,

nope...,fortunately I have my full license,so no restrictions for me!!!

I know there are lots of awesome routes in the neighbourhood....,I'm in the process of discovering them all!!!:madaddy:

2. Clint

Clint Advocatus Diaboli

I bought this as a learners bike. I have several people in the family wanting to get started and get licensed. 1983 250 Honda custom belt drive. Got it *CHEAP* because it wouldn't start and it hadn't been ridden since about '91 !

Scraped the dust off, removed mouse nest from air cleaner, rebuilt the carb, rebuilt the starter clutch and away we go!.........:flstfbri:

[​IMG]

3. davereb

davereb Huge member

Might as well show off my bike ...an 07 Victory Vegas...with new long drags..

[​IMG]

The weather is finally breaking here in NE Ohio so i'm hoping to stretch her legs Thursday.

Dave

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2011
  4. Planecrazzy

Planecrazzy Average member

07 BigDog Mastiff

Starting to warm up::::Cabin Fever

5. davereb

davereb Huge member

Dude...... that is one great looking ride!!:thumbsup:

Supposed to be 60 here tomorrow so I'm hoping to get out for a couple of hours.

6. Wevil

Wevil Huge member

Got the charger on now, in hope of riding weather tomorrow. It's been a long cold winter.

7. GEEZER

GEEZER Beware The Ides of March Brigade Member

Still another month before I can get out the ole Shovelhead. I'm relegated to riding this until warmer weather.. GEEZER SAM_0032_Edited.jpg

8. Gecko

Gecko The Hessian Brigade Member

Hi,

that's mine:

[​IMG]

DR 650 Dakar, 1990, 30.000 km.
    As ugly as her owner...:deviltard:

Cheers,
    Pit

9. FriskyDingo

FriskyDingo knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

Not mine but I wish it was... Confederate bikes are the coolest things I've ever seen, but my girlfriend has my balls tied and I can't buy one. Oh it's too dangerous, you'll get killed, it costs a shit ton... blah blah blah I WANT A MOTORCYCLE WOMAN! :domowhack:

[​IMG]

10. tubtar

tubtar high caliber consecrator Moderator Super Moderator Brigade Member

Too dangerous ?
    Let me tell you a " too dangerous " story.
    Good friend of mine.
    Used to race motocross........had a bad get off and busted his leg.
    His bride to be told him " too dangerous " and she made him sell the bike and give it up.
    Took up flying..........something nice and safe.
    He was leaving the Lake Elmo airport as a student was making his approach.
    He was beneath him in a high wing plane..........the student and instructor from above in a low wing.
    The student and instructor both lived.
    My buddy and his then wife ?
    Nope.
    Tell her " fuck you , cunt..........I'm getting a bike."

11. Clint

Clint Advocatus Diaboli

That Confederate is cool in a Mad Max kinda way. I don't think it'd be much for the long haul but a fun bar hopper!

12. firebolt

firebolt Hollandse Duivel Brigade Member

motorcycles to dangerous..shees..

texting, while doing make-up , while watching the kids in the back off the MPV that is dangerous for motorcycle riders / or any other traffic

nice bike,

i like hellcats very much

13. englishmark

englishmark Wicked Gardener

Na Ah ...............Girlfriends don't count.............you're only allowed to complain about wives.

Now show her who's boss and get a bike.............or we'll be confiscating your man card..........:bwah:

14. Poco

Poco Average member

Lost all my pictures when my computer crashed. Hunted around and the only presentable one that I found was this early one of "Adios" my '99 Road Star that I engraved in a western theme. Apologies in advance for the poor quality.

[​IMG]

15. FriskyDingo

FriskyDingo knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

Lol well, don't tell her but I've been thinking on selling my Daytona Charger and just getting one.

16. ReaperVelle

ReaperVelle Little member

2003 Yamaha FZ1 .... very comfortable, sit straight up on the bike, can putt around town in 4th, or stand her up when needed :demented:

2003_FZ1%20-%20Web.jpg

ps Planecrazzy... Very very nice bike, super clean and sexy lines...

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2011
  17. lohengrin

lohengrin Kiwi Viking

DSCI0013.jpg

thats my Shadow...

18. IWantThatKnife

IWantThatKnife I want that knife Knife Maker or Craftsman

My current motorcycle is

a 1998 BMW R1200C Cruiser:

[​IMG]

Tomorrow morning, after a visit to the bank, Vicky and I will go back to the BMW Motorcycles of Detroit and test ride my possible new bike; a 1972 BMW R75/5 with the "toaster" tank. If it runs OK I will buy it as a once in a while rider and restoration project. If I get it I will post photos of it.

It would be yet another in the long line of BMWs I've owned; starting with the first, to the present:

1977 R60/7, 1981 R100RT, 1991 K75S, 1992 K1100LT, 1998 R1200C, 1998 R1200C.

19. tubtar

tubtar high caliber consecrator Moderator Super Moderator Brigade Member

Nice scoot , Tim. My younger Brother rides the same except his is kind of a baby shit beige.
    He has 50,000 miles on it and loves it.

20. firebolt

firebolt Hollandse Duivel Brigade Member

congrets on the bike,

very out off the box for a beemer
    not for every one to like.

from your list i like the k75 and have owend one,
    way underpowered, but very good cornering and easy to ride
    would love to see a good rs53