1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Best Pocket Knives

crogers Sep 21, 2019

1. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

Most years, Popular Mechanics publishes a list of the Best Pocket Knives. This year's list just came out. Check it out HERE.

Balibuyer and seandavid55 like this.
  2. Balibuyer

Balibuyer Little member JDBA Official Member

I put the skyline through my palm one early morning desperately trying to open a christopher bean coffee bag that the pull tab had broken off of. I spent too much time that day at work trying to keep the big ass cut closed with butterflys while gluing a large bandage over it then sealing it with liquid skin. I dislike the skyline lol.

crogers likes this.
  3. tonk

tonk JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

I would think the pm2 would be at least 96.2 %

4. Blurred Memories

Blurred Memories Average Member

i'm offended by the blatant omission of the balisong and its lock type (manual compression??) !!!

is it too soon for a #balisongsmatter ?

~blu

5. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

They probably omitted balis because they are ILLEGAL in some jurisdictions. Take it up with the law makers! :bwah: I see they didn't include any autos either. Probably a legal issue.