1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Best knives for different openings?

TheronJ May 13, 2021

1. TheronJ

TheronJ JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

I was recently introduced to front flippers and I'm hooked. It got me thinking about opening methods for knives and I'm curious as to what's out there and what some recommendations are.

For normal flipper tabs I have a Boker Kwaiken, Kizer Soze, WE Angst and WE Peer.

For front flippers I have a Bestech Ivy, Kizer Feist, WE Black void opus.

I'd like a button lock and something I can middle flick. So far I've been eyeballing a Civivi Elementum button lock and a Kizer Wanderer for middle flicking.

Any recommendations?

snache and Balibuyer like this.
  2. Balibuyer

Balibuyer JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

I reckon anything with a larger spyderco type hole you could still "spydiflick" with your middle finger.

3. PAUL LEE

PAUL LEE Tiny Member

Check out the Spyderco Smock if you havent already.
    Its a flipper and you can easily spydie-flick it. Also a button lock.
    Very fidget-friendly knife if you're into that.

4. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Super Moderator Brigade Member

You have been asked MULTIPLE times to post an introduction, which you have failed to do for over 2 years. When you return from this week off, post an introduction, or it can become permanent...

5. TheronJ

I've been Eyeballing that one for a bit. Seems like a neat knife.

snache likes this.
  6. snache

snache Should be a custom title here

TheronJ likes this.
  7. TheronJ

I've had my eye on a Kizer Cormorant for quite a while since they seem to have all the options, but they're never in stock.

snache likes this.