1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Best Flipper / Best Non-Flipper

sled Sep 23, 2014

1. sled

sled Enormous member

RJ Martin Uberstator and my Demko 4Max - just freakin beastly blades and in my humble opinion the best in the business. You decide:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks for looking....

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2014
  2. Gress

Gress Huge member

Great knives. I am with you on the vision what those designs should be.
    My two are Hinderer Fatty flipper
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

and Demko AD-10
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2014
  3. makarios

makarios Little member

Thanks for posting. Beautiful work man, they're awesome; they look expensive too.

4. Gress

Gress Huge member

They both compete for my yard work :)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Guillermo

Guillermo 7th Man of the 7th son Super Moderator

I'd love to find a Demko but RJ makes the best flippers out there. I'm amazed with mine and have other flippers as well. They are nice, just not as nice.

6. RNST

RNST Entrusted Devil Super Moderator

:thumbsup:

RJ for the win on Flippers!

I do own a few Bogies and a few Carey's; both have a phosphor washer system vs the rolling thrust bearings that RJ uses. RJ's flips the hardest of any I have found.

Folder wise, Hinderer XM 24 FOLDER in a horizontal cross draw sheath is what I am mostly using or a Lochsa in my pocket.