1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Bert2424 is G2G

J Ray Dec 31, 2015

1. J Ray

J Ray Formerly Morpho JDBA Official Member

He paid immediately and communicated extremely fast. I would definitely recommend Bert2424 :thumbsup:

Grand American likes this.
  2. Grand American

Grand American Handsome Devil

A+ 10/10

Bought a Microtech Anax from Bert and he gave me a great deal on a great knife! Two thumbs up! :thumbsup: He's G2G!

-Skip

3. Band-aid

Band-aid Stuck on 'em! JDBA Official Member

Bert2424 is GTG!!

This devil was awesome to deal with. We had a situation with a "misplaced" package at the post office and this individual stayed on the USPS' ass and sent me constant updates on what was going on. Thank you Chris for going the extra mile to make sure my knife arrived! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

4. crick0234

crick0234 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

awesome seller!

Was very responsive to PM's, shipped very fast and wanted to make assurances that i was happy with my purchase. Even had a few checkins and reassurances that if anything i didnt like, i should let him know.

who does that these days????

:thumbsup: