1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Bento Box PM2 sprint

vicbastige Sep 26, 2015

1. vicbastige

vicbastige Average member

Not sure if it is appropriate to post this, but the dark blue PM2 sprint went active on Bentobox a few hours ago. Thought I'd post here so everybody to get in on it if they were waiting; I did not get the e-mail notification from them that I had signed up for.

2. test2oob

test2oob The Collector JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

How about a link? I don't see it on the site

3. vicbastige

vicbastige Average member

I can't get it to link, but here is the best I can do:

www.bentoboxshop.com

Product code:
    C81GPDBL2

It is about 3/4 of the way down the page. Looks pretty nice.

4. PNWJimbo

PNWJimbo Stoned Adventurer Brigade Member

You weren't kidding... that site is impossible to link the single knife. Only a big list and buy it now buttons. Weird.

Sweet looking knife though, good looks :manganr:

5. djdawg

djdawg Huge member

I (personally) think B box is a rip off ........there always more than anyone else.