1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

BenDibble claims Bart tops Trixie?!

007 Nov 7, 2004

?

BenDibble claims Bart tops Trixie?!

1. Bart1! Shave those manboobs and I am there!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Bart's are bigger, but my heart belongs to Trixie

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. 007

007 Jay to the Dee, Y'All!

The contestants! Is BenDibble right? Do Bart's manly manboobs put Trixies tasty tatas in the shade?!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. lance

lance Little member

who does the seconds pairs belong too? zits on tits are no good :( glad my gf has a nice set, fell bad for her boyfriend

3. Pumpkin

Pumpkin Glittersniffer Lady Devil

Wow..all I can say is wow

4. Spufnik

Spufnik Total devotee

Only in the land of homoeroticism ( aka BenDiddle himself while staring at another man's hairy chest) Bewbs be bewbs on womens only... :devil:

5. Pumpkin

Where did you come form anyway? :???:

6. Spufnik

Spufnik Total devotee

:decoder: Jerzee :decoder:

7. Pumpkin

Not you, lance :hityou:

8. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

Dont you just hate stupid fat cunts from San Francisco?

9. snowdon

snowdon Huge member

Sory Bart1 you gonna' need to shave those suckas' and ice up them nipples....
    :jawdrop:

10. BennytheBlade

BennytheBlade Fate is Inexorable JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

Im COMPLETELY lost and more than a little disturbed by this thread. :help:

11. Pumpkin

I've heard that fat cunts from San Francisco have a tendancy to be so disgusting that they can only get internet boyfriends :computar:

12. lance

lance Little member

pumpkin. i live in cali. now what i would want to know is whos the redhead on the front/cover pg. id hit that shit twice, wheres those titties?

13. Pumpkin

That's me you fucking dirtbag, you sure know how to make a good intro don't you? :punish: You ever trash talk Trixie or anyone else for that matter you'll wish you did otherwise. I'm the most annoying bitch you can get on the bad side of. Make another account and try again you fucking cuntrag.

14. Trixie

Trixie Livin' life like a r0ckstAr Lady Devil

Perhaps Lance just didn't get his door price. :assfucked:

15. Pumpkin

:D

16. tubtar

tubtar high caliber consecrator Moderator Super Moderator Brigade Member

It's so hard to judge......Trixie can you arrange a tittie toupee if we cannot get Bob to shave ?
    Level the proverbial playing field , as it were.
    To make an informed choice , I need information. :D
    This thread is as funny as it is disturbing..........does this shed any light on my psyche ?
    I hope not , as I prefer to maintain my personnae as a man of mystery.

J.S. :-D

17. Trixie

Well, I guess that all depends. Do you like your breasts landscaped and brush able or bare skin. It is all about personal preference. Even if he shaves, it will get hairy again. To get a better picture, apply this to other parts of the body. Would it not be much more convenient to just skip the shaving and have smooth skin all of the time?

So you have convenience , and then you have the overwhelming barrier that Bart is a man. Are you willing to overcome the inherent social stigmas?

Then you have to factor in shape. How long will Bart be able to hunch over like that to keep his shape? He loses a great amount of perkiness, not to mention a great amount of size. Bart is sportin' like a B, what happens when he sits up? Now you have yourself an older man with a pair of breasts that are fit for a 12 year old (minus the fuzz).

18. tubtar

tubtar high caliber consecrator Moderator Super Moderator Brigade Member

Damnit , woman.....you know your boobs !
    And you make some valid points..........especially when it gets cold ,
    I bet !
    Bob is a helluva guy , but his moobs got nothin on your boobs
    You win.
    J.S. :gogdog:

19. Trixie

owned. Bart doesn't get enough bounce per ounce. :devil: :whip:

Poll closed. :locked:

My sincerest regards Bart,
    Trixie :kingkaxt:

20. bart-1

bart-1 6th degree black belt/internet fighting discipline Knife Maker or Craftsman

I have some pics of me with a breast pump stuck on my shaved tits!! :whip: :devil: I was not lactating but I did put milk in the pump for looks!! Wanna see? :cool:

Mr.LaBella likes this.