1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Benchmade Blowout!! 62 Proto 63 Proto 67 Proto 62 FPR 62T 31 Proto 51

CLAYMAN275 Apr 1, 2015

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CLAYMAN275

CLAYMAN275 Average member

Well, Devils here are some knives from the collection I hadn't initially planned on selling. This should give me plenty for my ring. And I know they will go to good homes. Now for the boring stuff, all prices are To Your Door and include all PayPal fees and fully insured USPS shipping in the US. I am willing to ship outside the U.S. but the buyer pays the difference and assumes the risk. Buyers are responsible for compliance with their local laws. I can only accept PayPal. Sorry for the crappy pictures all I have is my iPad. I will send more pics via email upon request. I can only figure out how to attach 5 pictures so I'll describe all the knives and then show group pictures, (sorry kind of computer illiterate). I am willing to do package deals to save on shipping. Reasonable offers will be considered.

First up are the Prototypes:
    Benchmade 62 Prototype, BNIB, $Sold TYD.

Benchmade 63 Prototype, BNIB, $Sold TYD.

Benchmade 67 Prototype, BNIB, $Sold TYD.

Benchmade 32 Morpho Prototype, I am not the original owner of this one. It appears to have never been flipped or used, I can not find any marks or flaws but since I don't know its entire history I can't call it BNIB. I will describe it as excellent condition. Comes with 32 box but isn't marked "Prototype" so probably not original box. Includes BM pouch and papers. $225 TYD.

Benchmade 62 First Production Run #299/300, BNIB, $Sold TYD.

Benchmade 62T, BNIB, $Sold TYD.

Lastly is a Benchmade 51 Morpho, this knife was in my flipping rotation. It is in excellent condition. Has never been carried or cut anything (maybe a finger or two). Has original edge and no signs of wear. $200 TYD.

View attachment 127774

View attachment 127775

View attachment 127777

View attachment 127776

View attachment 127778

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2015
  2. Itchibelli

Itchibelli JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

BM Tanto

BM tanto proto please.
    Mike

3. Framer 71

Framer 71 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

I will take the 62 Prototype

4. Itchibelli

Itchibelli JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Bm63

PM sent.
    Mike

5. Neuro

Neuro Little member

all still available?

6. Baliman987

Baliman987 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

I don't see a 31

7. Apacheboy

Apacheboy Little member

62t

Payment sent on 62t

8. CLAYMAN275

Only the 32 Prototype and the 51 left. Sorry about the "31" in the title, that was just a typo and is now fixed.

Well, I thought I fixed it but it's still messed up.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2015
  9. CLAYMAN275

No love for the 51 and 32 Prototype. Mods please close this thread, I'm gonna let these knives rest for a while.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.