1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Benchmade Balisongs FS!!!

67nick Jan 8, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 67nick

67nick Huge member

I'm putting the rest of my balisong collection up for sale here and not to thrilled about it, but you gotta do whatcha gotta do... I'm in need of some funds to take care of some home maintenance I can't necessarily afford. Anyway, all prices of the balis below include Priority Shipping and I prefer PayPal but if you'd like to send me a USPS MO that will work too. If you choose to use PayPal I don't intend to take on fees so you pay the difference. If you are interested in more than one knife we can talk package deals and shipping costs as well. If you have any questions about the knives, payment options, or if you've got a REASONABLE OFFER feel free to PM or email... Emails usually get to me a lot faster and my email address can be found via my profile. I usually hit the bed about 10:30pm EST and gotta work from 6am - 6pm EST so I will honor the "I'll take," first rule and try to answer emails/PM's as promptly as possible. Here's the pics and prices, thanks for looking! :thumbup:

Package deal... Take the 44S and 30S for
    $525 !!! :devilzeek

BM42A: Absolutely mint, has sheath but no box. That's right, never flipped, carried, or sharpened...ever. Was purchased as new-old stock from a gunshop owner when he was cleaning out his old BM supply. $PF

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

BM42 First Production: Has been lightly flipped, but is in excellent condition and has never been sharpened or carried. There are no scratches to the blade or handles and the tang cups are in great condition. The serial number is 458/500. Comes with sheath but no box. $OLD

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

BM46MCD2: Has been lightly flipped by the previous owner, but is in excellent condition and has never been sharpened or carried. Equipped with a D2 blade, titanium handles and a pocket clip. The only signs of wear are a few small scratches on the back of one side of a handle. Very rare piece, 1 of only 50 produced!!! Comes with everything. $PF

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

BM45: This one has never been flipped, sharpened or carried and is in excellent condition... Try to find another 45 in this condition. A real shame to let this one go. :( Comes with everything. $OLD

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

BM44S: This one has been lightly flipped but is in excellent condition. There are no scratches on the blade but it looks like may have been used to cut something near the blade tip. There are also some usual marks on the t-latch. Comes with everything. $350

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

BM259BKS:
    This one has never been flipped, carried, or sharpened and is in excellent condition. Lock up is a little light compared to stainless models. Comes with everything. $OLD
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

BM68: This one has very light marks on the t-latch, tang cups in great shape, super tight lock up, and no scratches to the mirror finished blade or handles. This one has ever been flipped, carried or sharpened. Overall it is in excellent condition and has only had one owner, me. Try to find another 68 in this condition. Comes with everything. $old

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

BM35s: This one has very light marks on the t-latch, tang cups in great shape, tight lock up, and no scratches to mirror finished blade or handles. I don't think this one has ever been flipped, carried or sharpened. Overall it is in excellent condition. Comes with sheath and original papers. $OLD

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

BM30s: This one has been lightly flipped but is in excellent condition. There are some faint marks on the latch and a rub mark on the blade (may not show in pics). Comes with everything. $200

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

PC68: This one has very light marks on the t-latch, tang cups in great shape, tight lock up, a small scratch on back of one handle and no scratches to blade. I don't think this one has ever been flipped, carried or sharpened. Overall it is in excellent condition. $OLD

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

***NOTICE: Buyer Is Responsible For Any And All Compliance With Federal, State and Local Laws. By Buying These Items, You Are Agreeing To These Terms As Well As Any Minimum Age Requirement To Purchase These Items. All Sales Are Final.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2013
  2. forbes617

forbes617 Huge member

ill take it. BM42 first p.

email incomming.

3. 67nick

67nick Huge member

Email replied, and Im assuming the 42 1st production is SPF...

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2013
  4. Blip Noir

Blip Noir JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

PM sent about the 42's. I'm interested in the 42 FP more, but I'll take the 42A if it's available and the 42 FP isn't.

5. 67nick

67nick Huge member

PM sent. Looks like the 42A might be SPF...

6. Bill T

Bill T Snatch Boogie Knife Maker or Craftsman

I'll take the BM46MCD2 if a USPS money order is ok

7. 67nick

67nick Huge member

You got it Bill! I will shoot you an email with shipping info.

42A is SPF!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2013
  8. Bill T

Bill T Snatch Boogie Knife Maker or Craftsman

A MO will be in the mail tomorrow !! Thanks!!

9. 67nick

67nick Huge member

46MC is SPF!!!

10. albert

albert Huge member

i'll take BM45

11. 67nick

67nick Huge member

You got it Albert!!! Responding to your pm now, thanks.

12. TONE888

TONE888 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Bm 68.

I'll take the BM 68, and take seconds on the 45.

Email incoming.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2013
  13. 67nick

67nick Huge member

45 has been sold to Albert!!!

Looking forward to your pm or email Tone, thanks.

14. TONE888

TONE888 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2013
  15. 67nick

67nick Huge member

68 has been sold!!!

16. CarlArsenic

CarlArsenic Huge member

bm259

I'll take the BM 259

17. 67nick

67nick Huge member

BM259 is sold to CarlArsenic!!!

18. 67nick

67nick Huge member

Bump :ross:

EOD13 likes this.
  19. 67nick

67nick Huge member

Bump :ross:

20. 67nick

67nick Huge member

Still here... Shoot me an offer if ya feel like it, worst I'll say is no.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.