1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Benchmade Bali-Songs

BladezForDayz Jan 11, 2019

1. BladezForDayz

BladezForDayz Tiny Member

Up for sale are a few Benchmade Balis. Prices are via PayPal, and do include shipping.

Models left are: 30, 51

1.) 51 Morpho --- I believe the knife to be new but it was purchased from a 3rd party and came with a 51BK box. Listing it as used to be safe. $190

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2.) Model 30 --- Knife is heavily used. Comes with original sheath. Knife has definitely been used and sharpened. $180

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Let me know if you have any questions or would like to know/see more.

Thanks much,

Last edited: Jan 14, 2019 at 12:03 PM
  2. desmodus

desmodus Arc Sodium Administrator Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

any clue what the blade steel is on the model 30?

LOL at definitely used and sharpened

apdallaround and Guillermo like this.
  3. BladezForDayz

Haha it is pretty heavily used, just wanted to make sure that was clear. I believe it is stainless steel

4. Blade777

Blade777 Little member

Open to trades on the 51-1501? I have a CF rep I can send pics/vids of if interested!

5. BladezForDayz

51-1501 is SOLD

6. BennytheBlade

BennytheBlade Fire and Blood JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

rules discussion is not the place for a sales thread. there are plenty other places for that elsewhere.

carry on and glws.