1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Benchmade 87 , vintage straight razors

VANELLI Jul 13, 2019 at 1:16 AM

1. VANELLI

VANELLI JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Up for sale is a like new Benchmade 87. 9/10 as it has some display and handling wear. Asking 440 shipped conus, I'll take pay-pal and eat the fees.
    Also I have a pair of 100 year old (give or take) straight razors that I just got back from Portland Razor Co in Portland Oregon. I paid 50 bucks to have them brought back to life. They tuned up the pivots an honed them to a mirror edge. The Gold bug is in great shape, but 99.9% of the gold plating is gone off the blade. The Hamburg Crazer was also in great shape, unfortunately I dropped it walking out to take a picture and broke one of the scales. I'll ship the pair together and eat the fees for 40,(which I'll spend on the latest JD raffle).:firedevil

Last edited: Jul 16, 2019 at 10:27 AM
  2. VANELLI

To the top...

3. VANELLI

Razors price drop.