1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Benchmade 51 Titanium liner crack!

Kukatoo Nov 4, 2016

1. Linos

Linos baliholickydexbender JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman

ahmmmmmm.....

thegoodedge likes this.
  2. Mystik

Mystik That's no ordinary rabbit! JDBA Official Member

Sorry, people here can be real assholes sometimes to newcomers. As long as you post a proper intro, you should be good.

The slit in the liner is normal. It's made so that the Ti liner can "give" and produce spring tension. It's what is allowing the latch to spring out from closed position. Look carefully at the liner when you push the latch in place. The latch moves a cup that grabs a bar, which flexes the liner down.

It's normal.

I swear this question gets brought up every so often...

3. Glenn

Glenn Sol Invictus Knife Maker or Craftsman

Wabbit, really glad you showed up, he wouldn't have ever gotten his answer . :thumbsup:

:unintroduced:

4. Mystik

Mystik That's no ordinary rabbit! JDBA Official Member

I like to do my part.... :bwah:

5. apdallaround

apdallaround K'inich Janaab Pakal I JDBA Official Member

maybe it was wrongful to attempt to red him although i failed. i kinda thought it was stupid that he thought his liner was cracked.

6. desmodus

desmodus Arc Sodium Administrator Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

I thought it was funny as hell.

7. ratstuph

ratstuph Hoodoo Operator Super Moderator

It cracked me up... :thumper:

*Somebody had to "say" it.

8. Kukatoo

Kukatoo Little member

Intructions unclear, lost 8 fingers in process

9. Kukatoo

Kukatoo Little member

Thanks, haha. I brought this upon myself. I noticed it after flipping it in the cold and panicked. xD