1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Benchmade 51 Ti scales.

flying-balisong Dec 27, 2012

1. flying-balisong

flying-balisong Little member

Hey just wondering dose anyone know if someone could make Ti scales to replace the g10 ones on my 51. What i would be wanting to do is just buy the liners and have the maker send them to me and they just be the same as my g10 scales and just for me to screw them in. If anyone knows who could do this i would be very happy thanks.

THEONEANDONLY likes this.
  2. Icceal555

Icceal555 Huge member

The search bar is man's best friend. Don't worry, he won't bite. :manganr:

SittingWild and THEONEANDONLY like this.
  3. rickymtz

rickymtz Huge member

4. sawjaws

sawjaws JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

5. flying-balisong

flying-balisong Little member

6. Helix

Helix Balipocalypse Assassin

7. Xynche

Xynche Huge member

Buy this one, swap out the scales and send it back saying they put the wrong scales on. You should get a full refund and free Ti scales!

8. Mpsecare

Mpsecare Owl Man

until they see there is no carbon fiber :ropeman: