1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Benchmade 51 morpho

Crybaby Mar 21, 2020

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crybaby

Crybaby Tiny Member

Hi guys! I have a benchmade 51 I want to sell because I have two and I don't need an extra. It has been flipped a bit since I bought it but it does still flip smooth and nice. I loctite the two pivot screws on it and I honestly haven't had it for too long but there is a small amount of wear on the black finish as you can see In the photos but the condition of it is around 7.5-8/10. I'm asking for 200 Im not looking for any trades. I'll accept PayPal and I'll ship it via usps priority mail.

Attached Files:

lucftp likes this.
  2. Crybaby

Crybaby Tiny Member

bump!

3. Alfie

Alfie Little Member

Hi! Just wondering if you got the original package box & all else that came when you purchased this BM 51. Thx.

4. Crybaby

Crybaby Tiny Member

Unfortunately no i do not all I have is the bag it came in because the seller I purchased this from did not provide it either

5. Crybaby

Crybaby Tiny Member

Sold mods please close!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.