1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Benchmade 51 Black Blade!

rokboks Jun 3, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rokboks

rokboks Huge member

Hello fellow Devils once again I'm back to the market! This time I'm trying to fuel another hobby that I was out of for a long time so this one goes up for sale. Same deal as last time shipping is on me CONUS only USPS. I'll take money orders, Paypal preferred, you eat up the fees. No-intro-noobs stay away.

Got this 51 as a trade from a fellow devil and while I love it as a user knife I figured the money would be put to better use in an alternative "safer" hobby. Also doesn't help I'm in college in California and I'd probably get crucified if they found this on me :bwah:. This is a bit of a user but is still in great condition the only wear is on the blade coating near the tip which I've posted pictures of. Blade is razor sharp, not sharpened but touched up and stropped. Comes without clip attached but included in box so this thing flips pretty damn well out of box!
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Looking for: $SPF OBO and trade offers+cash will be entertained.
    Any questions just PM me I'll be glad to help! Thanks fellow devils and thanks to the almighty JD!:thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2012
  2. rokboks

rokboks Huge member

Price drop to $150! BTTT

3. AssassinFlonne

AssassinFlonne Average member

PM sent

4. rokboks

rokboks Huge member

BTTT and added Trade offers+cash will be entertained. Hit me up with any deals you got we could work something out :thumbsup:

5. DSpike13

DSpike13 Average member

I'll take it

6. rokboks

rokboks Huge member

SPF to DSpike!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.