1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Benchmade 4x and 62 Flyti

ls1mtz Dec 7, 2017

1. ls1mtz

ls1mtz JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

IMG_0511.JPG IMG_0512.JPG IMG_0513.JPG IMG_0514.JPG Benchmade 40TR in good to great condition. Comes with original box but I have lost the papers and sheath. Very minor nicks on bottom of handles which every BM40 I have seen has the same since new. SOLD
    :SHIPPING:
    Benchmade 62 with solid flytanium scales. New never used just put on flyti scales and Otha's sat in the safe. Perfect shape, comes with original scales as well. Ilodtthebox so I'm including and old BM service box. SOLD

Last edited: Dec 10, 2017
    Thanos74 likes this.
  2. ls1mtz

ls1mtz JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Flytanium 62 is sold

3. desmodus

desmodus Arc Sodium Administrator Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Who did you sell it to please?

Chris Rogers has not posted an intro.

Thanos74 likes this.
  4. caseyedwards

caseyedwards yub yub

OOOOOO shit! desmodus on the war path!

don't post here, got it.

Thanos74 likes this.
  5. thatsagoodcut

thatsagoodcut Little Member

pm'd

6. ls1mtz