1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Benchmade 46 mcd2

bladeboy Feb 24, 2019

1. bladeboy

bladeboy Huge member

Hey guys, it's been a few years since I've left the hobby to pursue other interests. This was the last balisong I kept, it was my grail but it's time to move on and let someone else enjoy. The pivot screws on the bite handle side is not the genuine pivot screw, I don't remember what happened (I think I stripped the pivot screw out or something) but I was unable to get benchmade to send me a new one and I wasn't able to send them the knife. If you can send the knife back to benchmade or find a genuine pivot screw then it'll be perfect. I don't remember what the handle are coated in but I don't think they were anodized (they might have been but I'm not sure).
    Asking $799-->$725---->$700 shipped conus + paypal fees and shipping
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 8, 2019
  2. Farnchez

Farnchez Average Member

Trades?

BennytheBlade likes this.
  3. bladeboy

bladeboy Huge member

Yes I'd be interested in some OTFS or other balis.

4. bladeboy

bladeboy Huge member

Bump

5. bladeboy

bladeboy Huge member

price drop noted

6. KC Parrish

KC Parrish Little Member

Interesting. If it were another model it would be considered a Military finish. I don't recall ever seeing a 46 with a military finish.

7. bladeboy

bladeboy Huge member

bump

8. bladeboy

bladeboy Huge member

bump

9. bladeboy

bladeboy Huge member

price droppp

10. Graillist

Graillist Little Member

Is that a factory finish or aftermarket customization? Is it a coating or anodization? Is that a bead blasted finish?

11. omg wtf

omg wtf Tiny Member

Is the handle under that aftermarket pivot pin intact? It would be a shame if the pin was pressed in there too hard, or some damage was done to the handle.

12. bladeboy

bladeboy Huge member

bump