1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Benchmade 42 springer

Natmatt Oct 6, 2014

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Natmatt

Natmatt Huge member

SOLD For sale today is a Benchmade model 42 Balisong with the Spring latch. I bought this a little over a month ago and while i think its a sweet knife it is a little light for my taste. Its in 8/10 condition and has very little handle play while still being smooth. There is slight damage to the tip not snapped but a little bent at the very tip. I flipped it lightly but mostly just looked at it because I preferred my EDCknives Ti 51. Im looking to get $PF SOLD for it but I am open to any offer. Paypal only please.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sorry I posted prematurely and forgot to paste the URL

Bump. Open to any offer

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2014
  2. apdallaround

apdallaround K'inich Janaab' Pakal I JDBA Official Member

i'm not seeing your pictures

edit: you saved it

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2014
  3. Motivatedny

Motivatedny Little member

Length

Beautifull knife, what's the length on the blade I just got a morpho 51

4. Natmatt

Natmatt Huge member

Welcome to the forum. The blade length is 4.2" with 9.4 overall. I just sold my EDC knives Ti 51 last week. It was a great knife. If you like your 51 look around for some Titanium handles, I found that it really brought the knifes flipability to another level.

5. Motivatedny

Thanks

Thanks man where about did you happend to find handles any input helps.

I spoke with edc yesterday and may be grabbing one from them as well. They seem to have much respect in this community.

6. Natmatt

Natmatt Huge member

Mine was bought of of there forums. they bought a bunch of 51's from benchmade and milled their own handles then sold them off as mid tech knives. heres the one i owned.
    [​IMG]

7. Motivatedny

Thanks

Yea that looks awesome, il have to keep an eye out thanks for the input. If you see any on other forum sites and remember my name give me a shout.

Thanks

8. Natmatt

Natmatt Huge member

SOLD. Mods please close the thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.