1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Benchmade 42 Spring Latch

hero84119 Sep 22, 2022

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hero84119

hero84119 Little member

Hello Devils,

Up for sale is an original Benchmade 42 spring latch balisong.

I am the 2nd owner on this knife, and I am not a flipper. I bought this knife back in 2010, and it has mostly sat in a safe since then. I have not used the knife to cut anything. I occasionally opened it up to look at the knife, and then it went back into the safe. The knife is still in excellent condition, and it comes with the original box and sheath. The tip is still in perfect shape. The knife has not been dropped.

I am asking $750 for the knife, and this includes shipping. I will ship to the Continental U.S. via USPS Priority Mail. Payment requested via Paypal (buyer will need to adjust payment to account for the Goods & Services fee).

Please reach out for any questions.

Hero84601

Attached Files:

2. hero84119

hero84119 Little member

Sold, Mods please close.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.