1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Benchmade 32 discontinued

Rover Jan 6, 2018

1. Rover

Rover Rock N' Roll Outlaw JDBA Official Member

You guys hear about this?

Doesn’t get a lot of attention but it’s a slick little alternative gent’s knife.

2. Herbinator74

Herbinator74 Little member

“Little” being the key word there I imagine.

Too little to flip

Too little people spending money on them
    :bendibble:necropost:
    Nothing against the 32, I wouldn’t mind owning one, but I don’t need a second 51 that I can’t flip.
    So, not all that surprised or broken up over the news of its demise.

TakeMyFingers likes this.
  3. RoninFlipper

RoninFlipper Little Member

Maybe this is a total noob statement,but I’m kinda surprised Benchmade still makes balisongs at all. Compared to their large contracts revenue from butterfly knives must be peanuts.

4. chintofong

chintofong JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

My alternative to the BM32 would be a Mini Demon. It is slightly larger, has Ti channel handles and the blade is N690Co stainless.

Attached Files:

Herbinator74 and Rover like this.
  5. Wesferatu

Wesferatu JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

Silly question: do you make regular sized demons?

6. chintofong

First of all, I do not make these balisongs.....these are made by Atroposknife.....a person from Russia. He makes them in 3 sizes.

7. Atheos

Atheos Average member JDBA Official Member

Doesn't surprise me. How many people actually buy these? Seems like the vast majority of guys buying balis are looking for something thats good for flipping.

8. Dakota Gilleland

Dakota Gilleland Tiny Member

Does Atropos Knife have a jd account?

9. chintofong

10. Wesferatu

Wesferatu JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

Good to know, thanks.

11. desmodus

desmodus Arc Sodium Administrator Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

No.

12. Rover

Rover Rock N' Roll Outlaw JDBA Official Member

Well, I’ve bought 2 since they were introduced ;)

Atheos likes this.
  13. chintofong

I got those 2 mini demons for EDC.....and for the price, I say they are fine. I am asking Matt (a.k.a. pinoyknife) change the current tang pins for another sturdier and stronger ones

14. Xmegaman

Xmegaman Little member

Boo, the bm 32 is very underrated. I have been edcing a 32 for 2 years. It’s been an excellent knife.

15. benzen12

benzen12 Little Member

Its Kind of funny. I got a 32 a couple years back when I got the itch to buy a new Bali after coming across an old ccc I had. I couldn't really flip for shit back then so the 32 didn't get used much since being so small I had a hard time with it. Over the last year I've really gotten into flipping and purchased a dozen or so other knives. Needless to say, the wee one came out of hiding and I really like it, now that I have a better understanding of how flip. Its size makes some things more difficult but the challenge makes it that much more fun. It's not the best compared to a brs or whatever but its a great little knife.

thegoodedge likes this.
  16. Dustygmt

Dustygmt Tiger Snot Expert JDBA Official Member

BRS should make a mini beast but not until they go full bore on regular alpha production.....