1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Beigler Rockstyle balisong

truepaganini Mar 6, 2018

1. truepaganini

truepaganini JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Up for a passaround is a beigler rockstyle balisong, going to limit this to five people, each of which can keep it up to a week from when they get it to when they should ship it out. I'd prefer to keep the passaround to established members of the JD community but you can always PM me if you are interested regardless of post count. Also, this being a knife in BNIB condition I would prefer it stay in good shape so please flip over a soft surface, thanks!

[​IMG]

Shipping order will be arranged geographically (not by sign up order). Please let me know if you think that there are any times in the next 3 months that might be a problem for you to receive the passaround and I’ll try to work around your schedule.

- The Rules -

By signing up or by participating in any way with this passaround you agree to meet and abide by all of the following rules, terms and conditions:

You must be an adult over 18 years of age and reside in the U.S.A. to sign up or participate in this passaround.

It is your responsibility to ensure that the passaround knife is used, carried and/or possessed in a safe and lawful manner from the time that it is delivered to you or your address until you mail it to the next participant.

You must agree to and abide by all of the Jerzeedevil.com passaround rules found here: http://www.jerzeedevil.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10731

Also read and understand the following:

This comprises the "Shrink Wrap Warranty" for the passaround knife that is described elsewhere in this message. By participating in the passaround you agree and warrant that:

- You are considered an adult under your jurisdiction.

- You can legally posses, carry, ship and receive the passaround knife.

- You take full responsibility for this knife and its use while in your possession.

- That you are participating in research and your comments and conversations about the passaround knife are limited to JerzeeDevil forums.

Keep the passaround up to 1 week (this will vary by number of participants) and PERSONALLY send it to the next person by U.S.P.S. Priority Mail or equivalent shipping method/company, with delivery conformation and insured for $xxx.xxx (to be determined by cost of knife) This will typically cost you about 7-10 dollars

When you receive the passaround please post in this thread as soon as possible so that we can keep track of it, also please post when you send it on to the next person.

And, please, post a review (a few lines will do) in the Knife Review & Testing forum.

To sign up, post in this thread and EMAIL me (use the email in my profile) the following:

Passaround: Whatever knife is up

JerzeeDevil screen name:

Street address: (Please, no PO boxes)

Email:

HOME phone:

Any other active passarounds that you are currently signed up for:

If you are new here or do not post frequently or if I have any problems confirming your sign up information, I will most likely need to contact you by email or phone for additional information. If you would like to have the passaround shipped to your work, please include your work street address, phone number/extension and company Email in addition to your home phone and street address.

HedaCoon, begreen61 and seandavid55 like this.
  2. desmodus

desmodus Arc Sodium Administrator Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Very cool of you to do this.

I've flipped the rockstyle with full length spacers and happen to like it.

The blade grind is one of my favorites.

3. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

I have one but this is awesome of you .

Nothing but Respect
    g

truepaganini likes this.
  4. truepaganini

truepaganini JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Agreed, the blade grind was what originally drew me to his knives!

5. GuItArMaN8373

GuItArMaN8373 JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

Cool blade design but I think the tanto design trumps it! Both are sexy as hell tho! Got my Archon on the way.

6. BennytheBlade

BennytheBlade Fire and Blood JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

I'm interested.

7. HedaCoon

HedaCoon *is not a coon Lady Devil JDBA Official Member

Im interested to see how this new model is if there are still room on the passaround. I used to have one of the first couples he made back in 2016? or was it early 2017? the pivots were tiny and the spacers had bunch of swiss cheese holes on them when dismantled. He made leaps and bounds since then and I'm just waiting for a shark head tanto of his with rock style handles to snatch it up.

And that is very awesome of you to do this. Thanks for sharing.

8. Ben.

Ben. Not FBI JDBA Official Member

Interested

9. thatsagoodcut

thatsagoodcut Little Member

That thing is a looker. :eyes: