1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

begreen61 A+++++

elusiveweasle Mar 6, 2010

Tags:
  1. piksto

piksto Down For Life

lightning fast delivery..great communication wouldn't hesitate to do business with this devil

2. desmodus

desmodus Arc Sodium Administrator Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

I don't know why, but I've never added my two cents on this member.

Begreen61 is an excellent person to do any deal with.

begreen61 likes this.
  3. SOCALSURF

SOCALSURF Huge member JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

I just completed a super smooth transaction with, begreen61. I purchased 2 user's, which were shipped immediately USPS priority. They arrived 2 days later carefully packaged. Both knives arrived inside with their corresponding boxes, which was a very pleasant surprise. Our transaction was perfect- excellent communication throughout. Thank you, BG!
    I recommend dealing with this trustworthy, highly professional Devil!

begreen61 likes this.
  4. taoist

taoist taoist JDBA Official Member

Another smooth, easy deal with Gary. A person with the admirable qualities of respect & integrity.

SOCALSURF, desmodus and begreen61 like this.
  5. taoist

taoist taoist JDBA Official Member

Another A+ for Gary, a man of his word.

SOCALSURF and desmodus like this.
  6. TakeMyFingers

TakeMyFingers Little member JDBA Official Member

Great man to deal with. But we all already know that don't we:thumbup:

SOCALSURF likes this.
  7. D14NeSS

D14NeSS Average Member

G is by far what we need and need more of in the Bali commuity. He' solid!

8. GuItArMaN8373

GuItArMaN8373 JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

fast payment, great communication! A+

begreen61 likes this.
  9. c_morse

c_morse Little Member

Thank you for the pleasant and easy transaction! Great guy to deal with!

10. waterdogs

waterdogs Brigade Member Brigade Member

and a credit to this esteemed Forum ! Thanks for a smooth transaction !

Kelper likes this.
  11. Yournamehere

Yournamehere JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

I have to say that begreen61 aka G.... Is an amazing human being in so many ways! Has helped me out more times than I can count...... among many others......can not only be trusted but counted on 100%

12. Sharpazzhell

Sharpazzhell Average Member

ar
    This buyer is a great I would recommend he took my automatic knives and my stiletto and bought them for me and I gave a good price. And I did throw in some bonuses for him just for taken and buying and for me because I've been trying to get rid of them for quite some time now desperately and the buyer will be extremely happy when he gets his package .Communication is very well. Sent payment right away Would recommend to anyone. I'm picky with certain things even collecting balisong I do like certain ones and I sell certain ones so therefore I am picky but I'm glad he took it so now I have left is knuckles and balisong. ALSO BIG HELP TO MEE BC I BOUGHT TACHYIN 3 FLASH and I had to use savings also with buy it along with selling. Came today. Thanks to this buyer I would be broke broke but I'm not
    this is what i ment feeeback goes here here.

I READ A PREVIOUS FEEDBACK AND YES HE DOES HELP YOU

begreen61 likes this.
  13. Neil Ford

Neil Ford Tiny Member

Just had a super smooth transaction with g. Great communication, solid deal, quick turn around. Gtg

begreen61 likes this.
  14. Sharpazzhell

Sharpazzhell Average Member

This buyer has bought something that I posted on a thread. He also bought something or something from me that I've been trying to get rid of and I didn't want anymore. And yes I did give a cheap price you know why because the item felt like a cheap price. Knuckles a $100 should not have to be maintain from tarnish they should be coated with lacquer And it's not the brass knuckles company fault its the custom maker fault because the brass company classic knuckles that I have that are riginal brass knuckles have the coating on it. So I've been trying to get rid of these things even at $40. But no 1 would take it but thos seller did and also gave me advice aboitInstagram. And the deal was good. So as for rating forget A+++ , this seller gets E++++ for excellence.smooth deal and person was OK with 40$ it.set me the money really fast, printed out it out the label and just dropped it off today very smooth. I highly recommend this person highly. When I post Feedback it's all based on facts I don't give someone hype Nas or make them look better than they are just straight truth.

begreen61 likes this.