1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Bear, Bradley Butterflies

fod Dec 4, 2015

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fod

fod Hand of the Box Master Knife Maker or Craftsman

Bear Butterflies, each blade bears a box. All blades appear to have factory edges and all have some shelf wear and patina on the brass and steel liners. #1 and #3 look to have been carried and lightly used. #2 and #4 have patina and shelf wear, but don't look like they were carried or used.

Top to Bottom

#1 Black Micarta with blued blade. Tight with shelf wear. $55

#2 Bone with polished blade. Looks carried and used. No longer tight. $45

#3 Wood (Cocobolo?) with Damascus blade. Patina and a some rust spots on outer handle. Looks used. No longer tight. $45

#4 Wood (Cocobolo?) with Damascus blade. Tight with shelf wear. $55

All 4 Bears shipped you your door $155/ BO

PM me with your best offer!

These have got to go!

[​IMG]

Bradley Kimura 2
    SOLD & shipped
    Bought it new, carried it a few times and put it back in the box and forgot about it until recent cleaning. Cut a few things with it but never sharpened. With box , no papers. Tight and right with a few small dings. $150

[​IMG]

:signhere: TEH RULZ Follow them

Prices are STYD USPS priority. PP is fine, I can work with other payment methods. Outside US for actual cost but the risk is yours.

An "I'll take it" in this thread is trump. :jdwink2:

Asking questions in this thread about the sales items is just plain hunky dory :thumbsup:

BUTT
    Negotiating in this thread is :unintroduced: Don't be that guy. Send a PM.

***Only trades considered will be Barry Wood folders from the Venice shop***

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2015
  2. saflener

saflener Average member

I'll take the kimura. PM has been sent.

3. fod

The K2 is SPF to saflener

:devilwag:

4. fod

and shipped :madaddy:

PM me your offers on the four bears.