1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

BB/Pellet Pistol Question

Komodo Mar 26, 2008

1. richard j

richard j grumpy knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

build a potato gun and make an extension for the barrel. i had one that was 15' long and real quiet. it would dent a 55 gallon drum with a potato and shoot several hundred yards easily. you can shoot in front of any animal so the potato hits and breaks apart in a spray that get their attention. even a shot over the head of a cat will make it think twice about coming back. i have instructions on how to build one that works very well compared to others i have seen. anyone wanting instructions can send me an email and i'll send the instructions and offer any help. you can even take the red shop towels, fold them in half then half again and roll them up so they fit down the barrel. a few wraps of electrical tape on one end to hold it together and its ready to go. soaking the rag after taping it up before you load it makes it even better.

2. Komodo

Komodo entertainment coordinator Brigade Member

Hey BM,
    When I read your first reply, I thought you were just joking with me. After your reply to Thermobaric, I'm not so sure???
    I want to put your mind to ease. If you carefully read my posts, you will see that I DO NOT want to hurt the animals!!! That is WHY I posted here, so I would find out what to use WITHOUT causing any injury.

Like you, I DO NOT condone abuse of animals (or people either for that matter)

I hope this clears that up. If not, I'd be more than happy to discuss it further with you, but let's take it to PM's.

3. BoerBoelGuy

BoerBoelGuy The Devil's Dogpound

Shakie we think alike (one MO time :-) Ive had an American Classic since my youth (and a medallist as well, basically same gun in .22)....Pest issues no worries please PM me your addy and I will promptly forward you a Gallon of our freshest BoerBoel Urine :cry:! A generous sprinkle is guaranteed to keep the unwanted furries at bay! :bang::manganr: