1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Battle worn Boba Fett Ultratech WTF?

ilovekittens May 19, 2016

1. apdallaround

apdallaround K'inich Janaab' Pakal I JDBA Official Member

that would be crazy if mt got into legal issues over this. i would hope they researched if this could get them in trouble. if something happened these could get pretty valuable.

2. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

Microtech and controversy? No! Say it isn't so! Copying other people's stuff? Blatantly ripping off people's ideas and the like? NO way!

:devilcorn::devilzeek

3. corjzg

corjzg Hittin' Switches

It ended up being a tanto. For the price, I'd pass

4. TopHat

TopHat Drivin' that train..... Brigade Member

Yeah, thanks fer getting me all worked up you jerk. :bwah:

Would much rather see a BB bayonet. A tanto is okay but could really do without the serrations.

5. ratstuph

ratstuph Hoodoo Operator Super Moderator

Well hell..., now I want one.

6. diggumsmack2

diggumsmack2 Level: True Devil

It's all in the name

Well looky here someone has gotten nervous and changed the name of the knife!!!!!!!

The bottom pic shows the original coming soon.
    The top pic shows the (we're getting sketchy on this one) current rendition.

We've gone from The Boba Fett knife to the ever popular Bounty Hunter knife ..... ha ha ha

Someone getting nervous? Screenshot_20160522-064858.jpg

Screenshot_20160607-170108.jpg

7. diggumsmack2

diggumsmack2 Level: True Devil

I understand the secondary market comment, but the initial price at BHQ looks like $290 Screenshot_20160607-172946.jpg

8. apdallaround

apdallaround K'inich Janaab' Pakal I JDBA Official Member

maybe they read the forum. i'm a dick but seriously i hope they get questioned cause isn't the Kyr’bes logo copyrighted? isn't there an overabundance of hungry lawyers?

sometimes it pays to give your fanboys a little something sometimes no matter what company you are and how well you look on the forums. even needed hardware...:manganr:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2016
  9. ilovekittens

ilovekittens Sailing the seas of cheese Knife Maker or Craftsman

I assumed a plain jane Ultratech fetched about $220 new these days. Looks like Microtech is setting dealer advertised prices now like Benchmade. I searched 3 different dealers all the same price 257.87 I was off by 38 dollars. Scratch up a knife sell it for 32 dollars more and call it battle worn ($290-$257.87=$32.13 up charge). I probably would have bought one if it wasn't battle worn, maybe the next batch will be a limited edition clean version.

Fuck it, I'm just going to hold out for the Jawa version, which has a cracked blade and broken springs. :unintroduced: ILK

10. luigimoto

luigimoto Little member

I haven't bought a microtech knife in more than 10 yrs but this one I must have.

11. Grand American

Grand American Handsome Devil

Only four left at PVK.

12. luigimoto

luigimoto Little member

Ordered one. Thanks!