1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Batman v Superman

PS-RagE Apr 2, 2016

1. PS-RagE

PS-RagE "R" for Adventure JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Just got back from the theater. Enjoyed this one a lot! Ben Affleck nailed the role - best Batman yet, IMO

2. Standsalone

Standsalone El Borinquen Balisong JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Cool... My kid has been wanting to see it, I think we'll go check it out on Monday :thumbsup:

3. apdallaround

apdallaround K'inich Janaab' Pakal I JDBA Official Member

interesting, seemed like a complete anomaly to me. was thinking once again that the screen industry needs some fresh new writers.

4. Rat Finkenstein

Rat Finkenstein Finkenstein shit kid Brigade Member

Batfleck was excellent. I look forward to the new batfleck standalone film.

5. Obijuan Kenobe

Obijuan Kenobe Our only hope! Brigade Member

I clicked hoping to read another zinger from my favorite pessimist...and instead, praise?!

obi

6. Krull

Krull Legit Crybaby/Drama QUEEN

You may be waiting awhile,from what I read it's going to be after the two Justice League films so something like four or five years out.

Batfleck as you call him is going to make an appearance in Suicide Squad later this year (Aug? whenever it's coming out)

7. Rat Finkenstein

Rat Finkenstein Finkenstein shit kid Brigade Member

Oops!

I think they might have fucked that one up. As of now, they are reshooting it to "add humor."

8. Towelie

Towelie The JD: Don't Forget To Bring A Towel Brigade Member

No doubt. Bizarro world?

9. Krull

Krull Legit Crybaby/Drama QUEEN

Well Harley and Joker are in it (I use that term loosely as I don't know just who this Joker is) so I guess they may want that with those two in it,overall I've said elsewhere that the film wins points for actually looking like something that would happen in a DC comic,even Batman Vs. Superman has that going for it.

So we shall see......

10. MidnightAbyss

MidnightAbyss JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Fuck... I always hated the Justice League and Superman's candy ass. I'll still probably go see it eventually when I run out of things to do.

11. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

Definitely entertaining! Thanks for starting the thread.

It was BETTER than I had heard, or expected.

And Wonder Woman, too! :madaddy::devilzeek