1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

bass_master is good to go

piksto Oct 26, 2018

1. piksto

piksto Down For Life

did a trade with Brad and have no regrets. Great communication His description and pics were beyond thorough Shipped quickly and packed well I wouldn't hesitate to do business with this devil again

2. Sharpazzhell

Sharpazzhell locomotive disaster

Great BUYER!!!!! SENDS PAYMENT QUICK AND WILL WORK WITH YOU. he also will let u know his schedule so youh can respond and make sale without confusion. Even offered to pay and paid for shipping

3. Sharpazzhell

Oh yea I forgot to say um guy bought 2 knives fom me and he already paid for the 2nd knife even though the 1st one didn't get there yet but of course I have good feedback. But he puts in trust so I give him alot of credit plus he puts trust in the right people

4. NikShvedo

NikShvedo Little member

Excellent Transaction with Brad. Great communicaton and 100% good!!!

5. Sharpazzhell

Most def great buyer plus we have stuff on common like buying other types of knives that no one wants.

6. Sharpazzhell

Viught 3 kimuras and lead me to bladeforums and I got 2 authentic phillipines balisongs from bantangas.

7. Thanos74

Thanos74 Should be a custom title here

Well, what can I say about Brad that hasn't been said already? Yes, he is a great guy, yes, he is easy to deal with, yes, I would not hesitate to deal with him again, yes he is honest and I would trust him to the point that if he bought a knife from me, I would send the knife before he paid! I guess the only thing that I can say that hasn't been said, he has great hair!!!
    I talk to this guy just about everyday, and I consider him a friend. Just bought an 87 from him, and he was more than fair, and the knife was perfect!
    Thank you Brad!!! You make it easy!!!

8. Thanos74

Thanos74 Should be a custom title here

Once again I find myself, here, prasing Brad for being such a great guy to deal with, yada, yada, yada......
    Anyone who has done business with him already knows the type of guy he is, more than fair, easy to deal with, great communicator, and all that jazz.

So this is for those of you who are thinking about possibly doing business with him, he's more than fair, he's easy to deal with, he's a great communicator, and he's a pleasure to deal with all around!

I just bought a second knife from him, it hasn't even arrived yet, but I know that when it does, it will be exactly what he told me it was.

Also, he went above and wayyyyy beyond this time. You see, he had a knife that I have considered to be a grail of mine ever since I saw one, and I tried, several times to buy it from him, but he didn't want to get rid of it, which is completely understandable. So what did he do? He bought another one just like it for me! Plus!!! He was willing to wait until I sold the 87 I bought from him, (It was to damn scary!!!), so I could pay him for the grail he picked up for me! Now you tell me, what kind of guy is Brad?
    He is a devil worthy of this forum! And as I said in my last praise post for this guy, he is a good friend!

Plus he still has Great Hair!!!!

9. krisxone

krisxone JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Bass_master is good 2 go. Great communication and paid instantly. Super smooth transaction.

Thanos74 and bass_master like this.
  10. GuItArMaN8373

GuItArMaN8373 JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

Great communication and truly cares about what he ships out to you! A++++++

Thanos74 likes this.
  11. Sharpazzhell

Bass master is not only good to go if u need something he will point someone to u, or vice versa if your looking for a particular knife. Thanx now I have good knives and got rid of all the crap except the vantac but there better knives. Thanx bass master.

Thanos74 likes this.
  12. Sharpazzhell

Another successful transaction thanks to bass_master For directing me to a collect their basically. I'm a collector as well but I clean out my knives. I also make sure they have even sway and I clean out all locked tight. However he directed me to a collector as in a collect their that you get stuff in mint condition like when I got the rare blue bear large and small the handles were stiff just like the regular be 400 when you open it it has that little piece that's broken on it with the barrel or the pivot pin looks exactly like it and I cleaned it out with some WD40 and I'm going to a just take it apart and clean it out a little bit and put it back as of channel construction and banks to the bass master I now have a rare bassed on 4 with the weehawk blade. I'm not until the new ones A also guided me towards the bradleys and to complete it I guess even though I don't want to buy it I should buy the new one you know given another chance carry it not I'm not doing that period but if you need something go to this man right here

Thanos74 likes this.