1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Basic 6 Limited Edition, Sets, BOSC ID and Busse Sets

Liu Kang Jan 2, 2012

1. Liu Kang

Liu Kang Dealer Knife Maker or Craftsman

Asking price does not include shipping or insurance due to size, weight, destination, and amount insured for but feel free to email me for shipping quotes and include your complete mailing address at liukang187@yahoo.com with any questions or if you want specific pictures taken.
    You can contact me for payment info. I am willing to ship to different countries as long as you take the risk and pay additional for shipping. I am not responsible for international shipments even though I have never had any problems. Check my feedback.
    If you are thinking about offering me a trade, please get me a description of what you want to trade me, along with the condition it is in (new, used, carried, scratched, sharpened) and pictures to my email and I will let you know. I reserve the right to refuse sale to anyone without any explanation at all.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat ST-56 Persian Fighter Military Over-Run .20" Saber Ground Sage Blade, Textured Tan Canvas Micarta
    Persian Fighter (ST-56)
    6.75" Blade Length 12.5" Overall Length 1.4" Blade Width .20" Blade Thickness 11.245 Ounces
    Saber Ground Sage Coated Blade with V-Ground Edge
    Textured Tan Canvas Micarta Handle
    INFI Blade Steel with Large Full Size Choil & Skull Crusher
    The Persian Fighter (ST-56) is a much older model with a very short small run which is no longer available for sale through the Busse Combat because it has been Discontinued!
    Jerry Busse introduced the ST-56 Persian Fighter Military Over-Run to the general public in 2006. These were made for the military and used in Afghanistan and Iraq. At that time there were two different sizes available. These have since than been dis-continued. This has a standard textured tan canvas handles with a sage color coating that is no longer being used. This has a razor sharp re-curved blade and a skull crusher in the back of the handle. Here is your chance to own a piece of history. This was never used, carried or sharpened but if you look very close, there may show some signs of smoothing but it's very minor. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives and is Legendary! This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat!
    $815

[​IMG]
    Basic 4 Limited Edition #187 .155" Satin Blade w/Black Resc Handle
    Basic 4 Limited Edition #187 .22" Satin Blade w/Black Resc Handle
    Sold as a set $780

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Active Duty .15" Flat Ground Convexed Satin Blade, White Giraffe Bone Handle
    Game Warden .135" Flat Ground Convexed Satin Blade, White Giraffe Bone Handle
    $780 Sold only as a set

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Active Duty .15" Flat Ground Convexed Satin Blade, Orange Giraffe Bone Handle
    Game Warden .135" Flat Ground Convexed Satin Blade, Orange Giraffe Bone Handle
    $780 Sold only as a set

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Active Duty .15" Flat Ground Convexed Satin Blade, Bluish Grey Giraffe Bone Handle
    Game Warden .135" Flat Ground Convexed Satin Blade, Bluish Grey Giraffe Bone Handle
    $780 Sold only as a set

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Meaner Street .255" Deep Hollow Ground Black Blade with Green Canvas Linen
    Active Duty .24" Deep Hollow Ground Black Blade with Green Canvas Linen
    This Beautiful matching set was from the Knob Creek show Busse attended in fall of 2011. These will not be sold separate and sold only as a set.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    CS704 Busse Combat Custom Shop Force One .22" Saber Ground Satin Blade, Black G10 G-rexed Snakewood Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    Force One
    7.1" Blade Length 4.25" Sharpened Middle Spine 12.8" Overall Length 1.75" Blade Width .30" Blade Thickness 16.9 Ounces
    Saber Ground Hand Finished Satin Triple Ground Tanto Blade with V-Ground Edge (Hollow Ground Sharpened Middle Spine)
    Custom Hand Shaped Black G10 G-rexed Snakewood Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    INFI Blade Steel, Full Size Choil
    This is Brand New direct from the Busse Custom Shop after custom work! This is not a Production model and I had this made from a Force One I had sent in! The Force One has long been discontinued and is no longer being made so get this while you can!
    The Force One was introduced by Jerry Busse in 2004 and very few were produced. This is very unique because it has a Tanto Blade which Busse Combat rarely does. This was one of the ones made in 2004 before I sent the Doublecut Knife to the Busse Custom shop for a Satin Finish with a full Snakewood Handle with Mosaic Pins. This is super sharp so Be Careful! This was not used before it was sent to the Busse Custom Shop and was not used after all the work was done. Each piece of the Snakewood Scale is different thus making this a true "One of a Kind". This is a true Custom and very RARE! The handle is made from naturally Strong and Beautiful Snakewood Handles! INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! Each piece of Snakewood is different so each one is "One of a Kind". This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. Please ask prior to purchase if you have questions or would like more pictures as all sales are final.
    $1500

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Set of Three Busse Filet Knives
    Busse Fillet Knife 4.1" Blade 9.45" Overall .15" Thick 4.575 Ounces D2 Doublecut Tan Canvas Micarta Handle with Smooth Bolts
    Busse Fillet Knife 4.6" Blade 9.9" Overall .155" Thick 4.83 D2 Doublecut Tan Canvas Micarta Handle with Smooth Bolts
    Busse Fillet Knife 5.6" Blade 10.9" Overall .155" Thick 5.025D2 Doublecut Tan Canvas Micarta Handle with Smooth Bolts
    These are a set of Fillet Knives from the 80's and all Hand Ground by Jerry Busse himself. If you look close, you can see the grind lines on the blades
    $2100 Sold only as a set

KC228 Meaner Street .235" Black Flat Ground Blade, Red Tequila Sunrise G10
    KC230 Active Duty .20" Black Flat Ground Blade, Red Tequila Sunrise G10
    ONLY SOLD AS A SET

KC221 Leaner Meaner .155" Black Blade, Orange/Black G10 Handle
    KC229 Active Duty .23" Black Flat Ground Blade, Orange/Black G10 Handle
    ONLY SOLD AS A SET

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    CS443 Busse Combat Custom Shop FOGO Knive .16" Deep Hollow Ground Satin Blade, Black G10 G-rexed Blue Giraffe Bone Handle w/ Mosaic Pins
    3.35" Blade Length 7.85" Overall Length .16" Thick 4.360 Ounces
    This is from the Blade 2011 Show.
    The Busse FOGO's Knife is a very rare knife. It is a similar model to the Busse Cultellus but it is much thicker and instead of a convexed satin blade, it has a much thinker hollow grind. There is only a few ever made and very rare! I purchased this knife directly from Busse Combat at the Blade 2011 Show. This has a INFI Steel that is .16" thick Satin with a Hand Ground Deep Hollow Grind by the Busse Custom Shop! This is a very special and "One of a Kind" custom that the Busse Custom Shop made! The Deep Hollow Grind is Razor Sharp! This has a Beautiful set of beautiful Black G10 G-rexed Blue Giraffe Bone Handle w/ Mosaic Pins. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. $515

Active Duty .17" Saber Ground Satin with Full Desert Ironwood Handle
    Meaner Street .17" Flat Ground Satin with Full Desert Ironwood Handle
    $1000 Set

CS483 Meaner Street .235" Deep Hollow Satin, Full Grey Giraffe Bone Handle
    CS482 Active Duty .22" Deep Hollow Satin, Full Grey Giraffe Bone Handle
    Only Sold as a Set

E5 Boney Active Duty, .125" Satin, Fire Colored Wood
    E4 Game Warden, .22" Hollow Grind Satin, Fire Colored Wood
    Sold only as a set $900

Active Duty, Hammered Black Paper, Polished Spine .195"
    Meaner Street, Hammered Tiger Hide, Polished Spine .195"

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2016
  2. Liu Kang

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    SLUT AD .22" Hollow Satin, G-rexed Striped Maple Wood Moosic Pins
    3.6" Blade Length 7.8" Overall Length .22" Blade Thickness 5.1 Ounces
    Game Warden .22" Deep Hollow Satin, G-rexed Striped Maple Wood
    3.1" Blade Length 7" Overall Length .22" Blade Thickness 6.795 Ounces
    This is from the East Coast Custom Knife Show in NJ on March 5, 2011. This is a beautiful matched set. Both have the Deep Hollow Grind Satin Blade with G-rexed Striped maple Wood with the Mosaic Pins. Both are Brand New, never used, carried or Sharpned. Both are non standard models and hand ground with custom hand smooth custom handles.
    Only sold as a set $1500

Last edited: Oct 5, 2021
  3. Liu Kang

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Custom Shop FOGO Knives .185" Deep Hollow Ground Satin Blade, Black Canvas Liners w/Full Snakewood Handle w/Sold Brass Pins
    3.35" Blade Length 7.85" Overall Length .185" Thick 4.530 Ounces
    This is from the Spring Knob Creek Show of 2011!
    The Busse FOGO's Knife is a very rare knife. It is a similar model to the Busse Cultellus but it is much thicker and instead of a convexed satin blade, it has a much thinker hollow grind. At the Spring Knob Creek Show of 2011, Busse Combat made only six of these in a matching set, I was only able to get 5 out of the six. I have the other four for sale either as a set or individually. There is only a few ever made and very rare! I purchased this knife directly from Busse Combat. This has a INFI Steel that is .185" thick with a Satin finish on a Hand Ground Deep Hollow Grind by the Busse Custom Shop! The Deep Hollow Grind is Razor Sharp! This has a Beautiful set of beautiful Black Canvas Liners w/Full Snakewood Handle w/Sold Brass Pins. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $550

Busse Combat Custom Shop FOGO Knives .185" Deep Hollow Ground Satin Blade, Black Canvas Liners w/Full Snakewood Handle w/Sold Brass Pins
    Set of 4 $2000

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    CS411 FOGO Knive .17" Deep Hollow Ground Satin Blade, Full Orange/White Giraffe Bone w/Mosaic Pins
    3.2" Blade Length 7.75" Overall Length .17" Thick 4.235 Ounces
    This is from the Blade 2011 Show.
    The Busse FOGO's Knife is a very rare knife. It is a similar model to the Busse Cultellus but it is much thicker and instead of a convexed satin blade, it has a much thinker hollow grind. There is only a few ever made and very rare! I purchased this knife directly from Busse Combat at the Blade 2011 Show. This has a INFI Steel that is .17" thick Satin with a Hand Ground Deep Hollow Grind by the Busse Custom Shop! This is a very special and "One of a Kind" custom that the Busse Custom Shop made! The Deep Hollow Grind is Razor Sharp! This has a Beautiful set of beautiful Orange/White Giraffe Bone Handle w/ Mosaic Pins. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $510

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    NJ66 SLUT AD .22" Hollow Satin, Grey Giraffe Bone w/Mosaic Pins
    NJ70 SLUT Meaner .22" Hollow Satin, Grey Giraffe Bone w/Mosaic Pins
    Only sold as a set

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    CS500 Meaner Street .235" Deep Hollow Ground Satin, Full Buckeye Burl Handle
    KC142 Active Duty, .22" Hollow Ground Satin, Full Buckeye Burl Handle w/Mosaic
    Only sold as a set

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2014