1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Bark River help

jforbush Mar 10, 2011

1. jforbush

jforbush Refinisher Knife Maker or Craftsman

I found a few First Production Run Bark Rivers and I am not sure what I have. I think the one on top is a SandStorm II but not sure about the other one. I also don't know what they are worth so if anyone can help me out on this one that would be great.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Mike Stewart

Mike Stewart Knife Moderator/Bark River Knife & Tool

Sandstorm II and North Star.

The Sandstorm is Discontinued and the 1st Production North Star is very Rare.

There are only 500 of them out there with the Skeletonized & Tapered Tang and three Rivets.

We changed over to a Skeletonized - non-tapered tang and Two Rivets.

No Clue what either are worth on the Seconday Market.

Mike

3. *THE PUNISHER*

*THE PUNISHER* ridge runner

the north star and mini north stars are one of the best..

4. jforbush

Thanks so much...now I know what I have!! Just need to research the price and I will be good to go. Thanks all!! :)

5. GEEZER

GEEZER Beware The Ides of March Brigade Member

Lurking..

6. SugarSkull

SugarSkull Ring Of Bone

Looks collectible. There's no SII with that material configuration on the BRK Collector's Association page.

7. jforbush

Man!! You all know your Bark River's! :) Thanks for the input thus far everyone.:devil1: