1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Ballisong sheath

mikee36 Apr 30, 2019

1. mikee36

mikee36 Little Member

Forgive me if this is in the wrong place, but... I want to get a really nice bali sheath. One with a clip that goes inside your pocket. I have a local guy that makes all my gun holsters and belts but neither him nor I can find a nice small clip for one. If I could get some advice or direction on either subject (recommended leather workers or places to get nice clips) I'd really appreciate it. I really like the ones I've seen that Coyote Workshop made. Yes I have sent them messages. Any thoughts, advice, or opinions would be greatly appreciated.

2. skyblue

skyblue JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Coyote Workshop does good work, but his sheaths are not within my budget either. For what you want, contact @compound_grind or @haddon_leather on Instagram. Their prices are more manageable and the quality is excellent.

mike_geno and seandavid55 like this.
  3. laughingbuddha

laughingbuddha JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Screenshot_20190501-104330_Instagram.jpg

Give him an Oi on Instagram. I've got one of his sheaths. They're pretty good.

apdallaround and skyblue like this.
  4. skyblue

skyblue JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Thanks for posting a pic, P!

5. mikee36

mikee36 Little Member

That does look very good. But I'm kinda anti social (media). Not on Instagram. Maybe I'll cave and make an Instagram account. Sounds like you have to have one to get the good Bali shit. Thank you for the post

6. laughingbuddha

laughingbuddha JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Hes a JD member here too.. "Ryanol"

skyblue likes this.
  7. TheronJ

TheronJ JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Tim Hammond on the Facebook balisong sales group makes nice leather sheaths and will basically do anything you want with it for like 40 bucks.

8. apdallaround

apdallaround K'inich Janaab Pakal I JDBA Official Member

thats the shit:OMGWTF: