1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Ballisong Erickson, Turnbull, Manila Folder, C.I

1. avatarwicked

Ballisong from personal collection: View attachment 130759 View attachment 130758
    1. SOLD Manila Folder Rosewood inserts clean with no wear on blade. 100.00
    2. SOLD C.I Rosewood inserts.

3. PRICE DROP /Ralph Turnbull Custom Ballisong. This knife was purchased at a Detroit knife show 25 years ago. I had the knife checked and the scales are a fine grained wood but unknown varity. Mirror finished blade with custom filing on three quarters of the top of the blade. Never carried. Never sharpened. Blade is signed. Excellent condition. OAL 6 and one quarter inches. 135.00

4. SOLD Last of two Erickson double sided blades.
    5. SOLD Erickson custom. Desert ironwood

Detailed photos are available just let me know and I'll email them.
    I'll be glad to answer any questions of interest if I can so feel free to contact me.
    Money order or paypal are accepted.
    I will need two days for processing will send sooner if possible. Delivery in three days via express box that comes with tracking number. Thanks for you interest.
    Changingspiritbw@gmail.com

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2016
  2. Itchibelli

Itchibelli JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Erickson dbl sided blade

Sent PM.
    Mike

3. Jimdo

Jimdo JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

I'll take the CI

4. braundc

braundc JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Erickson custom. Desert ironwood inserts.

If this is still available, :takeit: Thank you. PP payment sent. Thank you Bryan and thank you JD for the opportunity.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2015
  5. avatarwicked

Hi the Erickson is still available at this time. I think this is a really excellent knife. Erickson has made some excellent pieces and I miss seeing him at Wolverine Knife shows.
    It's yours. I will close this knifes sale after payment received.
    Thanks again.
    Bryan