1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Ball bearings for BM85

Rocco Nov 3, 2021

1. Rocco

Rocco Silent Reaper JDBA Official Member

Does anyone know where to get stainless steel ball bearings for a Benchmade Bali 85? BM doesn’t sell them & I need a set! Any ideas??? Cheers Devils

2. TriChrome

TriChrome Little member

You probably already know, but you can send the (entire) knife into Benchmade and they'll replace them for free.

I know, it's a complete pain to have to send in the entire knife to them (which cost me ~$30 insured with UPS... would NOT trust a $500+ knife to USPS), and is completely counterintuitive to how everybody says Benchmade is awesome because of their warranty... but Benchmade really is NOT awesome when you can't even order a spare (proprietary) screw, or (proprietary) zen pin for a knife like this since they don't allow it... Anyway, that's the only thing to do for a simple wear part like this, have to send it into them.

3. Rocco

Thank you for taking the time to remind me. I appreciate it much and will have to do that. Cheers

TriChrome likes this.
  4. buddy

buddy Slide to unlock JDBA Official Member

Skiff bearings are great, would just have to figure out the appropriate size. Also Skiff makes a dam good knife.

5. Rocco

Thanks buddy, cheers Roc

buddy likes this.