1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deadpool

deadpool merc with the mouth

Hey fellow Devils, I have to make room for a few new knives coming my way. Buyer is responsible for all local laws concerning such knives, I will ship to lower 48 on my dime, anything beyond that will require additional cash from the buyer. Items will ship USPS insured for listed value. I accept checks, money orders or certified funds, NO PAYPAL. I don't use paypal because its a pain in my ass. I am willing to entertain offers, lowballers will be mocked publicly.

I have a user BM42S with flame ano handles. Currently latchless but will gladly replace the latch at buyers request. This is a user, its been flipped, dropped and sharpened, but it flips like a 42 still. Great EDC knife, and I am willing to let it go for $275.

The next knife I am reluctant to let go, it is a highly modified DDR American Patriot. This knife has been gone trough by two very distinguished knife makers, Matt Cook gave me permission to say that he fixed what was initially wrong with this knife, and also installed the Bearing System.
    Mods include: Reground Blade, heavy duty pivots, acid washed blade, flame ano handles, custom tuning and the cherry on top is that we managed to modify the pivot slightly which enabled us to put IKBS in. Same deal with the latch on this guy, but I suggest keeping it latchless (looks sexy)

It is a phenomenal flipper with very little play, smooth and fast. There was a bit of blade rub from after the acid wash/before the IKBS, there is no longer any blade rub. Asking $300 on this, and I am quite honestly losing my ass on this after all of the work.

If you buy both knives, lets call it $550 for the set.

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG][​IMG][/URL][/IMG][​IMG][/URL][/IMG][​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

Let me know if you want any specific pics beyond these. I feel the descriptions were pretty accurate, nothing to hide here.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2016
  2. deadpool

Bump with PRICE DROP

3. deadpool

Bump

4. deadpool

Prices reduced, and a BUMP

Need some help moving these knives Devils, Im entertaining offers.

5. deadpool

Items withdrawn. Mods please close.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.