1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Balisongs in media (Movies, TV shows, video games, etc.)

dwts1 Apr 14, 2010

1. jade

jade Born to be wild Lady Devil

Not a movie, but I thought this was interesting:

Microtech Tachyon spotted in the show Workaholics (season 1, episode 3)

[​IMG]

2. Ronin0821

Ronin0821 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

I was watching pretty much nothing until a movie came on the channel after the previews of whatever previous was on oo yea how high:madaddy: EL Gringo comes on steals a Bali off this chick whips out like half a helix and pockets that CCC.:thumbsup:

3. test2oob

test2oob The Collector JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2

Bali shows up near end of the movie with one of the bad guys. Of course he gets taken down with a taser by Paul Blart but hey at least they had a balisong in the movie and it didn't seem that scary so maybe will help people get over the fear :devilwag:

4. buddy

buddy Slide to unlock JDBA Official Member

I kind of want to red you for seeing that movie :thumbsup:

5. test2oob

Yea it was a slow day and I had seen everything else in the theater. Not my greatest moment but hey got me out of the house and at least there was a balisong sighting (high point of the movie):devilwag:

6. f33lg00d

f33lg00d JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Lol wtf is that anime?

7. loosehead

loosehead JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Great thread! Coincidentally, over the weekend I watched a classic, Delta Force 2, and low and behold there are a couple of Balis in it. Then I saw this thread earlier in the week...and made it through all 16 pages. :thumbsup:
    [video=youtube;Y5cps9nydmU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5cps9nydmU[/video]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2015
  8. Baliman987

Baliman987 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

There was a cool scene from the move Payback with Mel Gibson. couldn't find a clip though

9. blevinsknives

blevinsknives JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Here is a trailer with the clip you are talking about at right around the 1:31 mark.:thumbsup:

[video=youtube;vpV9eIXbVlU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpV9eIXbVlU[/video]

10. 9999years

9999years Little member

What bali was it?

11. test2oob

Was hard to tell. maybe a 42 or a 62 or something similar. Maybe when we can get the video and freeze it we will know for sure

12. Blastermaster

Blastermaster Huge member

Counterstrike global offensive anyone?:madaddy:
    [video=youtube;mOHUzMxQcus]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOHUzMxQcus[/video]Gotta say, valve does give more balisong attention than any other video game company to my knowledge:bwah:

13. Mack22

Mack22 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

O M G br0o..

There was a BS USA Custom Samson Weehawk on SS Handles on the TV show TJ Hooker.
    One of the mexican gangsters had one... Hooker kicked his ass PWOOWW !!!

14. Baliman987

Baliman987 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Yes!

15. jmobley

jmobley JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Payback bali.
    I think that knife is a PCC International series, I thought I saw the exposed pivot pins, and slots in the handles.
    I didn't see it in the trailer that was posted, I recorded the movie a few years back. Then used slow motion to see the knife better.
    Edit: I don't remember when this movie came out, it could be something like a 259.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2015
  16. RRTvette

RRTvette Gonna ventilate you JDBA Official Member

I didn't look back thru the entire thread but Michael Dukakis does some basic horizonals with a FHM in the first few minutes of American Ninja 1.

17. Papercuts

Papercuts JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

I wonder if that had an impact on his run for office. :ropeman:

18. test2oob

New Movie out called Freaks of Nature

Balisong used in the movie about 2/3s through maybe ?

Bad person as always but still they did a better job than the guy in Paul Blart 2 hehe

19. Tommy Nguyen

Tommy Nguyen JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Yeah but then we get 10 year olds who get balis, cut themselves, and run screaming to mommy. Mommy then freaks out and starts all sorts of commotion on how balis are dangerous bringing bad attention to our community. :ross:

20. PS-RagE

PS-RagE "R" for Adventure JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

How does a 10 year old get a bali?