1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Balisongs and Guns!

CJF Dec 31, 2013

1. blondienirvana

blondienirvana JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

woops, posted this in the bali pic thread too!! my bad

[​IMG]

2. knifezoid

knifezoid Bladerunners Systems -=BRS=- Knife Maker or Craftsman

[​IMG]

3. dus7man

dus7man Jet life to the next life JDBA Official Member

A 17 with some beauties

[​IMG]

4. itadakimasu

itadakimasu There are no kangaroos in Austria! JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

The 42 looks good in purple and the Glock, well a good Austrian product :ropeman:.

5. subieman

subieman Little member

colts and benchmades ohmy

colt cco fluted swanlake match bullbarrel trijicon stright8 nightsights full guide rod colt light carbine and benchmade 42T and 51:thumbsup: colts 001.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2015
  6. Stranger

Stranger JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

I love that patch :devilwag: there's Safety, Single Shot, Triple Shot, and... Alpha Beast:madaddy::bwah: thats pretty sweet I like:thumbsup:

7. duke10990

duke10990 Little member

Hope you like :p

IMG_0847.jpg

Vampill likes this.
  8. Noliwan

Noliwan PinoyBlade JDBA Official Member

9. Vampill

Vampill Preschooler JDBA Official Member

10. duke10990

duke10990 Little member

I hate that DDR! Thats the only bali Ive ever owned that broke! The spacer on the safe handle split in half, they sent me two new ones for free. Not only that, but the pivots SUCK and the finish thats on the handles was beat to shit by the latch thats no longer there bc i took it off. O yea, it flips like doo doo! Haha:ross:

Only knife not in the pic is the Sam Eddleman I just picked up!!! That will be here tomorrow morning! I cant wait!

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2015
  11. kenshiro

kenshiro JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

What's the one in the middle - to the right of the 29? Looks sick.

EDIT: I see it also says "29" on it :)

12. duke10990

duke10990 Little member

The black blade, black handles? Thats a microtech dragonfly. I got both of those dragonflys from a local knife shop about 2 yrs ago.I love those but dont want to flip them and ruin that black coating :-(

13. kenshiro

kenshiro JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

NO, nevermind I meant the one with the kriss type blade, but it's funny because I didn't even see that black one til you just mentioned it. Glad you pointed it out though it's slick too :madaddy:

14. duke10990

duke10990 Little member

Ooo lol my bad, thats another 29 knives. Thats his "deep belly cutlass"

15. Joneser

Joneser JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Yesterday was range day, so I decided to take some impromptu pics with the guns, knives, and camera I had on hand at the moment.

[​IMG]

The USP .45 and the J frame .38 are mine, the XD is a friend's, and the Coonan on the far right is a rental. (There's some black shit on the tip of my Rep, please disregard.)

[​IMG]

I was pretty stoked to get to handle this gun. It's a 1911 platform chambered in .357 magnum, 7+1. Fits the hand well, with that old familiarity. Surprisingly low recoil, or maybe I'm just used to the .45. I really liked how it felt in hand, and I've got to admit, I got a little giddy loading those big long magnums into a magazine. My only complaints are the wood on the handles is a little cheap, and the rear sight was a little high for my liking, making the sight picture a little weird to adapt to at first. Both are easy fixes. Overall a sweet gun that shoots well, and is very fun to shoot. I could see myself owning one in the future, but I doubt it'll replace my HK. :devilwag:

16. Ryanol

Ryanol SnarkMasterFunkyFresh JDBA Official Member

Resi on your repi ....for shame

17. Joneser

Joneser JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Haha, this guy knows what's up!
    It's actually concentrate, my pen needed a cleanin' :jdwink2:

18. sugerwater

sugerwater Little member

Just wanted to show off my new pistol, Sig M11A1. DSCN2695.jpg

papercut likes this.
  19. TONE888