1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Balisong wanted

Joy Nov 27, 2019

1. Joy

Joy Tiny Member

I'm wanting to find a specific butterfly knife.

It's an 80's vintage balisong from Frost Cutlery. It is brass and green bamboo scales.
    It is a Silver Dragon Butterfly Knife with Stainless Steel and the Frost maker's mark on it.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I realize this is vintage 80's, and probably hard to find. I had one, fucking roommate's brother stole it from me when they threw us out on the street. I also lost another knife from my grandfather, but I found some of those. This one was special for some reason.

BennytheBlade likes this.
  2. Samb

Samb Average Member

Good luck, hope you can find one