1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Balisong rumor thread

Ryanol Mar 9, 2013

1. Linos

Linos baliholickydexbender JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman

[​IMG]

2. BingSoi

BingSoi JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

put a 42 for sale and the trolls came out. Glenn is the timmay prophet

[​IMG]

3. Charlie Mike

Charlie Mike paranoid nutjob Brigade Member

Holy Jesus shit fuck, that's hilarious :bwah:

4. Glenn

Glenn Sol Invictus Knife Maker or Craftsman

Knew it.

Times two.:bwah:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2016
  5. Jimdo

Jimdo JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

I heard that a collab. knife project between Willy Moony and Ballz won every knife award at Blade Show today and the silent financial partner for the project is none other than Timmmmmaaaaaayyyyyy. He has full intention to pay for the project in an extended payment plan that he's set up.

Coconutfilipino likes this.
  6. Nirvana

Nirvana Formerly known as baliforge JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Damn with Ballz on the clock and Timmmaayy behind the budget we'll get this knife in about 30 years if we are lucky.

7. Glenn

Rumor has it that Palo BallsOnHisChin is dusting off the Balisong project after 3 years dormant, and renderings :unintroduced:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2016
  8. Charlie Mike

Charlie Mike paranoid nutjob Brigade Member

I'm in on this If it comes to fruition.

9. Glenn

Good, he can use your cash to pay all the people back from the Tach 2 spacer deal. :thumbsup:

10. b_luntz

b_luntz Huge member

Someone else just mentioned this when I was asking about block spacers for my t2... Link or explanation?

11. Looseyfur

Looseyfur OG Flipper JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman

while the spacer money is theft no doubt, and that alone is disconcerting... he literally took money from BHQ who was looking to support what they thought was a potential up and comer, albeit 3 years ago, and according to them elsewhere on the web today :

Today, 04:33 PM #78
    BladeHQ
    BladeHQ is offline Registered User

Still owes us the full amount. We have not seen a single knife or dollar from him.

let me ask you... if you pay me for a spacer mod and I take your money and deliver you nothing, how can that be your fault?
    people like that will forever fail and take as much pity and money as they can as they continue to evolve their story so that EVERYONE and EVERYTHING else is to blame besides them.

ppl like this should get roasted.

for a community focused on such BAD ASS stuff, like knives and guns, etc, some of y'all are soft like marshmellows with the excuses and chances youve given some pretty obvious thieves, and liars, skulking around this industry.

I dont care one bit if the knife is the best fucking knife ever and owning it makes you walk on water and gargle peanutbutter... if I have the luxury of knowing whos behind the product, and that person is a douchenozzle, I will never own said knife.

12. b_luntz

b_luntz Huge member

Hahahahaha gargle peanut butter.

Who is this ass hat and why did bhq pay him?

13. apdallaround

apdallaround K'inich Janaab' Pakal I JDBA Official Member

microtech..... damn and just damn! asses. speechless and textless

14. Looseyfur

Looseyfur OG Flipper JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman

balzano. :unintroduced:

15. laughingbuddha

laughingbuddha JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

[​IMG]

16. XamaX

XamaX Huge member

Mutant looks sick as....:ross:

On the Balzingo dude - I was reading up on another forum and came across a post from Allen Elishewitz where he had been approached (via IG) by Balzzammo to do a collaboration. Allen managed to decline his offer in the most dignified way imaginable....

Nothing but respect for that man. I bet I knew what he wanted to say though....:devilfinger::devilfinger::devilfinger::devilfinger: