1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Balisong rumor thread

Ryanol Mar 9, 2013

1. vileperson

vileperson Enormous member

See Above

The guy in Glenn's post above...

#Cleavestyle

2. thevinstigator

thevinstigator JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

He must have deleted the comments, I went just to read them and couldn`t find them. His video is awesome though:unintroduced:

3. Jimdo

Jimdo JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

I heard a rumor that BladeVagina mentored Gary Cleaveland. Tornado !!!

Looseyfur and Masharp81 like this.
  4. FkeSpydrFly

FkeSpydrFly JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Ahahah holy shit.
    #cleavestyle

5. Jimdo

I heard a rumor that $nody, Moon, Ballz, BladeVag and Cleaveland were working on a prototype balisong.

It all originated as a bet between Ballz and Moon as to who could make fewer of the best balibalisongs (not a typo) in the world, this initial endeavor was originally entitled 'Project MoonBallz BaliBaliSong II'.

For a while it was a neck and neck race as they were both making as few balisongs as possible (to be read: 0) but then $nody came along and jacked up the whole works by not only making renderings but also a finished product (Re$pect). Understandably; urban balislingers from all over, being frustrated with merely renderings produced through 'Project MoonBallz BaliBaliSong II', rushed to purchase $nodys overpriced arc angel.

This set the ball in motion for ''Project MoonBallz BaliBaliSong III', a project that could have only come to light with the help a flipper that was so incredibly revolutionary, so outside of the box, so amazing that no one had EVER..... EVER.... attempted any such balisong manipulation prior to him, oh yes..... that's right, the one.... the only..... The Cleave. With the help of The Cleave, Moon and Ballz were well upon their way of taking their renderings out of digitality and into reality.

This was going to be a bali so amazing, so incredible, so revolutionary, so.... 'CleaveStyle' that none on the market would be able to compete. All other balisongs on the market would literally become worthless as no one would want anything other than the bali that was going to come out of 'Project MoonBallz BaliBaliSong III'. Insert BladeVag. (Do yourselves a favor and re-read that sentence, maybe a few times.)

BladeVag; a young and aspiring shyster, gypsy, ingrate (and later... likely politician) sees opportunity and preemptively strikes. If there's a way to screw over the balibali community and take advantage of new guys, without contributing a thing to the community as a whole, all the while disre$pecting the majority of said community, BladeVag was in. Render or not, he wanted to buy it and triple the price immediately.

The problem is this.... he wanted to buy it so incredibly cheaply and as such, made such a mind-numbingly miniscule offer that Moon and Ballz and The Cleave immediately decided to stop the project and never got out of the rendering phase. So there we have it, or... don't have it, as it were / is.... no 'Project MoonBallz BaliBaliSong III' balisong to be had for any of us.

..... But all that is just a rumor that I heard.

Linos, PlntDr, Ryanol and 2 others like this.
  6. PS-RagE

PS-RagE "R" for Adventure JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Is that a happy ending? :ropeman:

7. Mpsecare

Mpsecare Owl Man

"Project Moonballs" must be brought to light!

8. pcguy23

pcguy23 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Long quote, sorry, just hilarious

:bwah::bwah::bwah:

9. thevinstigator

thevinstigator JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Funniest post I have read in some time, like the new nickname too. thanks

10. WyldStyl3

WyldStyl3 Never gunna give you up JDBA Official Member

THAT was EPIC! :thumbsup::bwah:

11. Ryanol

Ryanol SnarkMasterFunkyFresh JDBA Official Member

Finally this thread is back on track

12. dus7man

dus7man Jet life to the next life JDBA Official Member

Damn.... I was looking forward to the one and only moonballcleave bali.
    I mean, with what other bali will I do the legendary cleavestyle with?

13. test2oob

test2oob The Collector JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

I want MoonBallz :madaddy:

14. Jimdo

I heard a rumor that The Cleave has since then branched off and is working on modding CCCs (and by modding I mean destroying) and painting them thereby making the ultimate trainer. He's going to call it "The Ballzless Cleave". The name is kind of a play on words as it alludes to not having Ballz in both the production of the "knife" as well as not needing to have balls to flip the "knife". These CCCs normally cost $10.00 each but after such intricate mods (coupled with Cleaves great admiration for BladeVags prior attempts to bleed the community dry) he will set the price at $80.00 each.

.....but, this is just another rumor that I heard.

#CleaveStyle , #Re$pect, #BladeVag, #DerpaDerp!

15. pcguy23

pcguy23 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

:bwah::bwah:

16. dus7man

dus7man Jet life to the next life JDBA Official Member

Glenn has recently landed a contract with Mtech to produce the Glenntech twist.

Although this is a limited serial # run, it is reported bladevega has partnered with glenn and will buy all of them and resell them at triple the price.
    Sharing half the profits with glenn.

DDR has yet to comment.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2014
  17. DeepSkyyz

DeepSkyyz Skyy'z the limit JDBA Official Member

I heard at a local knife store that balzano got arrested for drug possession and illegal weapons hahahaha

18. PlntDr

PlntDr Level: True Devil

19. Ryanol

Ryanol SnarkMasterFunkyFresh JDBA Official Member

20. gfckyrslf

gfckyrslf JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Don't you lump him in with the gypos, they've got their reputation uphold :bwah:

I got moonballz once...:unintroduced:
    6 months and a slew of antibiotics later, my balls still float above my dong and now I'm allergic to penicillin :cry:

That'll teach me not to pick up 3 titted hitchhikers in Nevada