1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

BALISONG HISTORY FOR SALE

leaderofthedead Mar 23, 2021

1. leaderofthedead

leaderofthedead Tiny Member

TRADED PLEASE REMOVE

First working Monarch Prototype and first iteration of the final design, so it is quite literally “The First Monarch”. It is the only Monarch with an unmarked blade (edge is hand-ground), and sports a completely unique blade choil. Another uncommon feature is the milled logo being on the safe handle instead of the bite handle, as well as zero speed channels and upgraded black ceramic bearings installed which give it zero play and a bushing-smooth swing (minty stock ss bearings are in labeled baggies in the zipper pouch). I also just purchased 25 silver pivot screws for it if you want those as well. A bit of background on this piece; this used to be a shop knife until Julian Klein and Joseph M. Hansen basically said screw it and it eventually became the balisong that started the entire Monarch movement, so it is also an awesome piece of balisong history aside from its rarity and uniqueness, with the price expected to rise nicely, as well (especially with the hype over their knives skyrocketing recently, like their "budget" g10 trainer selling for almost a grand at auction lol). Not sure how to price this one but I’ve been told it could be worth anywhere from 3-8k in the near future due to the rarity and history behind it. The last Monarch Prototype sold for around $2k and that one was made afterwards and did not have any of the same unique features like the unmarked blade or smaller choil. This is an absolutely insane knife to own for any collection and is in fantastic condition. Buyer pays for whatever shipping or insurance they want (CONUS only via USPS) and g&s fee (PayPal only pls). Current offer I'm considering is $2.5k net to me but he won't have the money for a little while so if anyone can match that it's yours. Price is still obo and I'm quite negotiable so just feel free to message or email me any offers including trades or partial trades as well. Comes with bragging rights. Serious inquiries only, please. IMG_1666-min.jpg IMG_1667-min.jpg IMG_1669-min.jpg IMG_1671-min.jpg IMG_1672-min.jpg IMG_1673-min.jpg IMG_1675-min.jpg IMG_1678-min.jpg IMG_1681-min.jpg IMG_1682-min.jpg

Last edited: Apr 2, 2021
  2. leaderofthedead

bump

Last edited: Mar 26, 2021
  3. leaderofthedead

bump with price drop

4. leaderofthedead

bump with price drop

5. leaderofthedead